February 2016

4lb off for me please - don't know how my losses are usually small ones but ofcorse I am well chuffed! :)
That's fantastic :D Well done!!

Well done guys on all the losses. Sorry I've been a bit absent - am suffering from a bad cold. It's slightly derailed me in regards to food (the OH isn't the best when it comes to food planning and shopping!!), but I think I've eaten less than I usually would so still managed 1/2 off x

Updated chart :)

Wow 4lbs bubble is amazing, well done you!!

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling so good munchkin_em - I think I am coming down with something too :( good luck to all the other weighers today - I am not weighing in tonight at my group as I went on a date night last night and had loads of sushi (still very good on plan food but I'm going to wait til thursday I think this week) xx

Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 07.21.56.png

Right, time to knuckle down! Meal out on friday night with friends whom we haven't seen in a while - it was lovely to catch up!!! Had a glass of wine too much and although I didn't have a hangover on Sat, I knew i'd had a drink and so the munchies hit in the evening and I gave in to hubby's request for a curry...Eeeek! On sunday we went to the in laws for a walk and that turned into sandwiches with thick bread, i'd planned taco's for our valentines meal and I allowed myself 4 lindt. Yesterday we went out for the day and I told hubby I had food to do a picnic but to get a few sausage rolls for Alfie and he came back with shop bought sandwiches, ok ok I could of ignored them but I didn't ;)

Anyway last night I was an angel, salmon salad with new potatoes and I hope to continue the trend today!!!!

Oh dear! I've 2.5lbs on....I'm not going to beat myself up about it. If it was someone else I'd let them know it's probably water weight form the change in diet rather than fat gain, if I get straight back on plan today I can shift that in no time (fingers crossed). Thankfully being a Monday weigher means with 2 more weigh ins I could still maybe achieve my Feb goal. Chin up :)

OMG i'm just back from the osteo, hubby had anough of me moaning last night so he said to book in and he's pay for it.

I didn't think i'd get seen today, I especially didn't expect him to say he needed to put a rib back in place! Seriously for 5 or so weeks i've struggled and when I told him the exercises (30 day shred) I was doing last week he was cringing, anyway its back now, it'll be worse before its better, i'm sore and feel abused! Told me no exercise until I see him next week so I need to super charge me diet starting tomorrow (after my wine to recover!)

Oh wow, how it heals soon. I'm sure you will have good losses just doing slimming world. It has been proven ;) just make sure you are 100% and within the syns, even to double check on free foods and syns as over the year slimming world have changed certain foods from free to syn food or even more syns, which does catch people out and explains gains and maintains. Lifeline online, using the syn calculator is a great help if you have your log in details from your consultant/book. I use that almost every day, double checking on what passes my mouth :)

OMG i'm just back from the osteo, hubby had anough of me moaning last night so he said to book in and he's pay for it.

I didn't think i'd get seen today, I especially didn't expect him to say he needed to put a rib back in place! Seriously for 5 or so weeks i've struggled and when I told him the exercises (30 day shred) I was doing last week he was cringing, anyway its back now, it'll be worse before its better, i'm sore and feel abused! Told me no exercise until I see him next week so I need to super charge me diet starting tomorrow (after my wine to recover!)

Had a meal out tonight for my brother in laws birthday, tried to stick to healthy choices as much as possible but was at TGI Fridays lol But weigh in is tomorrow so back on it 100% as of tomorrow. Only problem is, its my birthday in 11 days lol

Had a meal out tonight for my brother in laws birthday, tried to stick to healthy choices as much as possible but was at TGI Fridays lol But weigh in is tomorrow so back on it 100% as of tomorrow. Only problem is, its my birthday in 11 days lol

11 days been 100% is better than giving up now and waiting till after birthday. if you do 11 days 100% and see if you can plan ahead for your birthday meal? like pick the place, and use lifeonline to get the closest syns possible, and just add it to your allowance of syns for the week (max of 105 syns for the week) and tell the kitchen to do certain things to help, like no dressing on your salad, or ask for it in a little dish etc , and just eat free food up and till then, you will get a loss and eat your cake too ;)

Oh wow, how it heals soon. I'm sure you will have good losses just doing slimming world. It has been proven ;) just make sure you are 100% and within the syns, even to double check on free foods and syns as over the year slimming world have changed certain foods from free to syn food or even more syns, which does catch people out and explains gains and maintains. Lifeline online, using the syn calculator is a great help if you have your log in details from your consultant/book. I use that almost every day, double checking on what passes my mouth :)

Had a rough night with lo, its only his second night in his cot and I was up and down to him, could feel my back getting stiff and sore each time and ive woke to a feeling of aches and pains but the pain has gone so he's definitely sorted me out! Well lets hope so!!

Hubby's on nights tonight for 3 nights so i've no excuse at being 100%. Only thing to tackle is tomorrow, a day out with the kids and the mil but I hope we can go somewhere and chose wisely. As for me and my evening meals I plan on eating my body weight in salad and veg with protein and a smaller portion of carb for 3 days, I've planned my meals so we shall see! Got to get back on the water too so i've lots of things to move forward with!!!!

I have three of his sets, the hip hop abs, the disco dance and the insanity one, but recently I have found the link for the hip hop abs to play free on your laptop or computer. I use that its much easier than fiddling around with dvds, if you have ad blocker which is free to download (stops most ads poping up especially on you tube) on your computer and a computer has a proctective software like avast which is free. I can send you the videos and you don't have to pay for the dvds! ;)

What file would the video be in please?

@Neveragain Any chance of sticking the link on here, my wife would love to give it a go, myself, I don't want hip hop abs, just a couple would be nice :)

Well, I'm definitely not going to hit my target for February! I STS last night at weigh in and was devastated about it but have woken up this morning to my period so I guess that explains that. Grrrrrrrrr. Still crossing my fingers for a decent loss next week but I'm not gonna get anywhere near my target. I will be happy at this point with just 1lb so I can (finally) collect my 4.5st award and get my tush into the next stone bracket :D Hope the rest of the Tuesday weighers had better luck xx

Hi K from your signature values, is that a gain of 0.8? or a maintain?

See sig now. +0.8 for Monday 15ths weigh-in.

Back up to 10st2.2lb today so really need to work hard to maintain/lose by next weeks weigh in!

Had a rough night with lo, its only his second night in his cot and I was up and down to him, could feel my back getting stiff and sore each time and ive woke to a feeling of aches and pains but the pain has gone so he's definitely sorted me out! Well lets hope so!!

Hubby's on nights tonight for 3 nights so i've no excuse at being 100%. Only thing to tackle is tomorrow, a day out with the kids and the mil but I hope we can go somewhere and chose wisely. As for me and my evening meals I plan on eating my body weight in salad and veg with protein and a smaller portion of carb for 3 days, I've planned my meals so we shall see! Got to get back on the water too so i've lots of things to move forward with!!!!

Aww bless, was your baby in a bassinet before? The reason I ask was that my daughter was in one before the cot and to make the transaction easier, I placed the bassinet (without the stand) inside the cot, for a week so she was use to the space. and then placed her in the cot and disuse the bassinet and she was fine. I got the tip years ago from someone and it helped me, might work for you?

Lost a 1lb this week, breaking out of the 20 stone bracket and into a shiny new 19 stone bracket.... am I happy with that? sort of, getting into a new bracket sure, but only loosing 1lb kinda knocked me side ways and pissed me off! But never mind, its making me more focus and more determine to kick the scales butt next week. I want my 2 stone award, never had before and I want it *stamps her feet* lol good luck for this week!

Aww bless, was your baby in a bassinet before? The reason I ask was that my daughter was in one before the cot and to make the transaction easier, I placed the bassinet (without the stand) inside the cot, for a week so she was use to the space. and then placed her in the cot and disuse the bassinet and she was fine. I got the tip years ago from someone and it helped me, might work for you?

Yeah i've heard of that tip - will certainly bare it in mind but I think he likes the cot, he just on occasion has a bad night and wakes more than the night before.

Thanks for the link to the video!

Back