February 2016

11 days been 100% is better than giving up now and waiting till after birthday. if you do 11 days 100% and see if you can plan ahead for your birthday meal? like pick the place, and use lifeonline to get the closest syns possible, and just add it to your allowance of syns for the week (max of 105 syns for the week) and tell the kitchen to do certain things to help, like no dressing on your salad, or ask for it in a little dish etc , and just eat free food up and till then, you will get a loss and eat your cake too ;)
Have put another 0.5lb on lol Decided to flexi syn my birthday week, stick to 5 syns all week so i have 75 to play with on the day lol :D

1lb on for me this week, totally expected and deserved!

Had a perfect day yesterday, even had a cheeky dark chocolate biscuit for 4 syns, something I totally avoid as I think its a waste of syns but 1 was enough and so I only had 4 syns yesterday in total.

Just got a day out with mil and the kids to deal with today, the weather is miserable so at the least we can brave the very busy soft play area which could end up with lunch out but its ok if I chose wisely as in a jacket with beans for example. I'd prefer to grab some bits and bobs and take them to hers to prepare but we will see!

Only 1 more weigh in for this challenge and no i'm not going to lose 5lbs next wed's to reach my target, hopefully I will lose something to prove I am back on track though and that means a lot to me! Only 2 more whole months of maternity leve left and I really don't want to spend money on larger clothes!!!

I've had a better night with my back, can still feel it pulling so i'm going to give myself a little help today as the Osteo suggested and I may take some ibuprofen if I need it to get me through today!

Have a good day everyone!

Hey guys - have updated the chart. I won't be weighing in tonight as it is now my * week and I don't want it recorded! It showing a maintain but id rather use a holiday week then have to attend another group I've not been to before for a maintain!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far - sorry I've been so busy this week I've barely been online.

Anyone who hasn't given any results want to update us so I can put it on the chart? Halfway through the month and we are missing lots of results! Come on, even if its not what you wanted to see we are all here to give the support to get you to where you want to be.

Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 07.24.15.png

Hey guys - have updated the chart. I won't be weighing in tonight as it is now my * week and I don't want it recorded! It showing a maintain but id rather use a holiday week then have to attend another group I've not been to before for a maintain!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far - sorry I've been so busy this week I've barely been online.

Anyone who hasn't given any results want to update us so I can put it on the chart? Halfway through the month and we are missing lots of results! Come on, even if its not what you wanted to see we are all here to give the support to get you to where you want to be.

View attachment 180425
Hi Sarah, thanks for update but you must have missed my post. After a weekend away I put on 2.5lbs. I'm having a good week this week though and am feeling optimistic ( and lucky I have two more weigh ins! ) x

missed this months challenge I guess now as there's only a week to go...just lurking to join in if there is a march/easter one started xx

A slice of seeded bread, a bowl of MIL's homemade stew (bound to have gravy granuals in it) 2 of ds' chips, a handfull of pringles and then 2 dbl G&T's.............Was that what I turned down yesterday? NO! What the hell is wrong with me!!!!!

What I did turn down was one of my favourite cakes, a cadbury's mini egg easter cake, it was around 140cals, I should of bloody had that instead!!!!

A slice of seeded bread, a bowl of MIL's homemade stew (bound to have gravy granuals in it) 2 of ds' chips, a handfull of pringles and then 2 dbl G&T's.............Was that what I turned down yesterday? NO! What the hell is wrong with me!!!!!

What I did turn down was one of my favourite cakes, a cadbury's mini egg easter cake, it was around 140cals, I should of bloody had that instead!!!!
I have days like that too xx just try and get back on it today xx

Thank you yes I will try! Just had scrambled egg on my heb for bf, ok I know no sf but it better than starving and reaching for syns!

Have a good day everyone!
Yes sounds good x do you like tomatoes xx

Yes normally I would have some, but my shopping doesn't come until later x
Have tomatoes or mushrooms next time with scrambled egg and that will be your speed food x

Usually my break is 2 x Linda McCartney Rosemary sausages, a whole tin of plum toms, mushrooms and a fried egg (in frylight) thats if lo gives me half an hr to cook and eat it!

Usually my break is 2 x Linda McCartney Rosemary sausages, a whole tin of plum toms, mushrooms and a fried egg (in frylight) thats if lo gives me half an hr to cook and eat it!

I have been going through eggs like no ones business, I have those microwave pans, just a plastic microwaveable tub with lid and handle and I put 2x eggs, cottage cheese in, chop up peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, pan fry bacon, sweetcorn, season with pepper and herbs, quickly mix together with fork and bung it in the microwave on high for 3 mins. (1200w ) if I don't have it with sw chips for my dinner or tea..... I have it as a snack inbetween meals and hits the spot and so quick!

1lb on :-( I lost 15lbs in my first month, this month I've put 1lb on and I'm not doing anything different??!??

I made my usual frittata this morning but with a twist, instead of doing 1 large one I did individual muffin size ones and they were really nice! I packed them full of onion, courgette, red pepper and a bit of bacon and the hubby has enjoyed them too, to be fair he likes most of the slimming world recipes - except for the curries!

1lb on :-( I lost 15lbs in my first month, this month I've put 1lb on and I'm not doing anything different??!??

If anyone says that in class my consultant always says that's where you've gone wrong - not done anything different, I have to say most of my meals, what I use my syns on and healthy extras stay very similar so perhaps its worth a mix up?

Back