February 2016

I made my usual frittata this morning but with a twist, instead of doing 1 large one I did individual muffin size ones and they were really nice! I packed them full of onion, courgette, red pepper and a bit of bacon and the hubby has enjoyed them too, to be fair he likes most of the slimming world recipes - except for the curries!

Have you tried the SW tikka meal from iceland? I'm usually a korma girl but the tikka is gorgeous, loads in the packet, so I can make 2 meals out of it or the chicken saag. Thats lovely too. But I love the burgers and sausages more and the meatball/pasta dish from SW in iceland too.

Hey guys - apologies for missing some of you off! Will def do a March challenge but will crate the group next week I think if thats ok? (Seems a bit premature to do it as its only the 19th)

updated chart - keep em coming guys!!
image.jpg

@Neveragain the 2x eggs, cottage cheese in, chop up peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, pan fry bacon, sweetcorn, season with pepper and herbs sounds just the job, can you tell me where you get the microwave pan from?

Oh dear! 2lbs on but I deserve it, completely. That's 3 gains in a row...making a nice red line across the lovely chart. Sorry everyone!
I'm not doing much better lol x we shall have red lines together lol

Have you tried the SW tikka meal from iceland? I'm usually a korma girl but the tikka is gorgeous, loads in the packet, so I can make 2 meals out of it or the chicken saag. Thats lovely too. But I love the burgers and sausages more and the meatball/pasta dish from SW in iceland too.

No I haven't yet but I plan on trying them real soon!

My best friend who was due to have her first baby on the 10th Feb started having contractions at 1am and is currently in hospital....I'm sooooo excited!!!!!

Hi everyone.
I know this week has been difficult but don't let that get in the way of your goal. Draw a line under it and start fresh today or tomorrow morning for the week ahead. We can all end February on a good note!
Maybe munchies are creeping in, the weather doesn't help. As it's still freefoodfeb. How about we can help each other out with free snacks that might help curb you reaching for syned food instead of reaching for your goal.
Do you have free food snacks to share?
Mine at the moment which I am loving and becoming fast addicted to is my turkey wraps. I use bernard matthews slice turkey breasts (Free) or ham slice, place a iceberg lettuce section on top of the slice and then either have it plain or a teaspoon of fat free cottage cheese on top and roll it up.
I make about 3 or 4 of them and the crisp crunch from the lettuce really helps and delicious snack throughout the day or on a night too!

New Week - Fresh Start!
Good luck Monday Weighers.
If you havent been on plan this week embrace the result and use it keep you going this week. To get a loss next week!
7 days to be 100% if you have something on or an unexpected dinner out, quickly plan (even in the car to the place!), calculate your syns and adapt the rest of the days of no syns to cover it. hopefully more free food snacks will get posted and you have the ideas and tools to be 100% and have a meal out!
good luck everyone!

last week (for some) make it count!

New Week - Fresh Start!
Good luck Monday Weighers.
If you havent been on plan this week embrace the result and use it keep you going this week. To get a loss next week!
7 days to be 100% if you have something on or an unexpected dinner out, quickly plan (even in the car to the place!), calculate your syns and adapt the rest of the days of no syns to cover it. hopefully more free food snacks will get posted and you have the ideas and tools to be 100% and have a meal out!
good luck everyone!

last week (for some) make it count!
Great advice xx

Not sure if I need to draw a third red line to go with the previous two, posted? Done loads of walking balanced against tea, lemon drizzle cake and carrot cake! I weigh in on a Friday but missed this Friday so intend to weigh in tomorrow and then again on Friday.
Fingers crossed, not a clue what to expect, will keep an eye out for the free foods, Turkey wraps sound good :)

@Sazmajig Hi Sarah, will weigh in tomorrow for the 21st spreadsheet then again on Friday. :)

Aggghhhhh still no baby! She's 4cm and waiting for a bed on the ward, I'm hopefully going to wake up to the news she's had her beautiful baby boy safely and that she's okay!!!!

Wish she was closer so I could visit but with a 17 week old myself it's hard to have half an hr to myself let alone a few days!

So, osteo on Tuesday hopefully for the all clear and mainly to say the pain I've still got is totally normal and although to take it easy that I can start exercising again!!!! Really helps me, not on the scales but body wise!

Weds will hopefully show a little loss (all I deserve) but I'm also hoping it helps me focus!

Hi everyone.
I know this week has been difficult but don't let that get in the way of your goal. Draw a line under it and start fresh today or tomorrow morning for the week ahead. We can all end February on a good note!
Maybe munchies are creeping in, the weather doesn't help. As it's still freefoodfeb. How about we can help each other out with free snacks that might help curb you reaching for syned food instead of reaching for your goal.
Do you have free food snacks to share?
Mine at the moment which I am loving and becoming fast addicted to is my turkey wraps. I use bernard matthews slice turkey breasts (Free) or ham slice, place a iceberg lettuce section on top of the slice and then either have it plain or a teaspoon of fat free cottage cheese on top and roll it up.
I make about 3 or 4 of them and the crisp crunch from the lettuce really helps and delicious snack throughout the day or on a night too!
Loving the motivation your spreading, I normally snack on bananas or pears, muller lights. I like quorn tikka style pieces and pickled onions! Strange but tasty. If I'm really hungry some sw chips are good free food too. Sometimes I mix hunger up with thirst and a big glass of Diet Coke is all I need x

Aww thank you @Footy mum. I'm loving the SW chips too! So they help me out when I need a munch. And I enjoy fruit too. Honeydew melon and strawberries with fat free Greek yogurt poured over is my favourite. Buy I also like Eton mess. With meringue nest for 2 and half syns. Greek yogurt and loads of frozen fruit. Gorgeous!
Need to try out these meringue nests xx

@Smurfette1984 I never really had them before slimming world and I am a dessert girl and was getting sick of a liquid desserts (yogurt) and I saw Eton mess in the slimming.world handbook and wanted to try and now I'm hooked. Either have it with strawberries or frozen fruit. The crunch from the meringue hits the spot and sugar too and also makes it like a special dessert

Back