February 2016

View attachment 180493[/QUOTE]

Hi Sarah, sorry I did not report last weeks result. Was 1.5lbs on, bohooo :oops::(. Tomorrow is my next WI but I went to a birthday party on Friday and would be happy if I get away with a maintain. :rolleyes:

Well done on all your losses ladies and gents :). It looks as though quite a few of us were struggling the last 1.5 weeks? Hope we all have a better week. Good luck to everybody for the remainder of the month :)

Thanx neveragain. I'm actually gutted with just a lb when its been a 100% week. How can i lose 4lb only half following the plan then 1 doing it spot on?
Dont get me wrong that sounds ungrateful i am pleased but feel ive really sacrificed and deprived myself of things for nothing.
I'm not giving up though its a lb at the end of the day just indulged in 2 butter loaded hot cross buns. On it again in the morning. X

You might get a bigger loss next week
It will pay off to stay on it and be 100% because that happened to me. Did excately the same, same food, same excerise routine. And I loss 1 and half one week then 3 and half the next week. Sometimes bodies just need to catch up or you are holding more water this week and it will be drained by the 2nd weigh in.
I've been 100% this week, worked out more and I'm bloated as hell. So I don't think it will be a good result this week even tho I've been on plan. Dishearten but our bodies will catch up to our will power. I think it will Make us more appreciative of how we lost it and how much we fought for it to keep it off when we reach target :)

Sorry @Kev* didn't even notice that!! Thanks for letting me know :)

Updated chart - looking forward to getting more results this week and good luck to any tuesday weighers *fingers crossed* I get my 5stone award today, definitely the boost I need! Been on plan but just not as organised or motivated.

Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 07.46.29.png

Sorry @Kev* didn't even notice that!! Thanks for letting me know :)

Updated chart - looking forward to getting more results this week and good luck to any tuesday weighers *fingers crossed* I get my 5stone award today, definitely the boost I need! Been on plan but just not as organised or motivated.

View attachment 180500

Good luck for your weigh in today Sarah!! 5 stone award would be amazing!!

That was my target for this month too but February hasn't been kind to me. Weigh has been up and down and not really made much progress. I'm blinking proud of myself for sticking to plan to be honest as I have wanted to eat the world on the days following a gain/STS.

Last weigh in of the month tonight and all I need is a piffling 0.5lbs to pick up my 4.5stone shiny and certificate - so I am hoping for that so I can draw a line under Feb, forget it, and move on to a much better March! Good luck to all the Tuesday weighers xx

@Kev* It's so simple to make!

All you need are 4 eggs, 6-8 sausages (SW or low syn-sausage) and seasoning.

Pre-heat oven to 200°C/180°C Fan
Boil the eggs for about 5 mins, then let cool and peel off shell.
Skin the sausages and blend in your choice of seasoning to taste (e.g. dried herbs, pepper, curry powder) so the mixture is smooth.
Flatten a portion of of the sausage meat (I found an egg could be coated with 1 sausage worth but it was a bit thin so probably more like 1.5 or even 2 per egg) and wrap around the egg until fully encased.
Place on a baking sheet sprayed with frylight and cook for 20 mins.

Before cooking you can coat them in an egg wash and roll in breadcrumbs but I don't feel it is worth the syns - they are very tasty without :eating:

@Sazmajig
I think you might have missed my loss of 1lb this week :)

I have everything crossed for you X
Thanks hun xx just on way back from a school trip with my sons class and totally starving despite having a sandwich, yoghurt, and a variety of fruit for lunch lol x having a sw friendly fry up for tea and still need to think what im making for taster session tomorrow lol x

@Smurfette1984 you have a taster week?
Panicking now. We had one for freefoodfeb at the start of the month. Have they announced another one? Issy got a headache and wasn't feeling well so I had to leave before group started so missed what was said
Yes we never had one at beginning so probably why ours is now x I'm doing lemon drizzle fairy cakes for taster, 2.5 syns each off SW website :) x also found a recipe on SW website for lemon drizzle cake and free ice cream so you can guess what I'm having next week lol

Quick update but will do it all properly tomorrow and update the chart.

1.5 off for me tonight and got my 5 stone award! Feeling very pleased and I'm buzzing!

Hope the other Tuesday weighers have got the result they wanted xx

Quick update but will do it all properly tomorrow and update the chart.

1.5 off for me tonight and got my 5 stone award! Feeling very pleased and I'm buzzing!

Hope the other Tuesday weighers have got the result they wanted xx

That's wonderful Sarah, what an achievement! :0clapper: So pleased for you :)

Back