February 2018 Challenge

1lb off for me today please.

Oops forgot to report a 1.5lbs off this week - good luck to those who've yet to weigh!

Well done on your loss Linda.

How do you do get the quote to type under Linda. Have tried tapping quote thingy but nothing works.

Went. To see. My brother today. Albert. He seemed a bit better than usual thank goodness.

How MIL is showing a little improvement. Xx

Well done on your loss Linda.

How do you do get the quote to type under Linda. Have tried tapping quote thingy but nothing works.

Went. To see. My brother today. Albert. He seemed a bit better than usual thank goodness.

How MIL is showing a little improvement. Xx

Do you mean when we reply to a message?? If so - we have to choose the word 'Reply' on the bottom right hand side of the message box we want to reply to - then the message you're replying to comes up with a space for you to reply! If that's not what you're asking about - ask me again!

Glad your brother seemed a bit better today.

Last edited:
Well done everyone. Keep on with the losses ♥️
Maybe I can take part in a March Challenge. If everything working out well for me 😆

Well done everyone. Keep on with the losses ♥️
Maybe I can take part in a March Challenge. If everything working out well for me 😆

Here's hoping you will be in the March Challenge ;)

Do you mean when we reply to a message?? If so - we have to choose the word 'Reply' on the bottom right hand side of the message box we want to reply to - then the message you're replying to comes up with a space for you to reply! If that's not what you're asking about - ask me again!

Glad your brother seemed a bit better today.

I will give that a try

Back