February challenge - love yourself all over again

half a stone at least! so 7lbs, hopefully! :) x

4lbs for me please! thanks again Daz and Texty for organising this!

6lb for me please :)

Hiyas can I go for 7lb for Feb please. I have asked for a name change so will change it when it happens x good luck all x

Just aiming for 1lb a week, so could you stick me down for 4lb please? I have quite a lot on in February, but I'm determined to stay on track!

Thanks to Texty and Daz for doing such a great job coordinating this, as always xx

4 weeks, 4lbs for me please. Still have to weigh Friday for Jan, may have to adjust for Feb.

:heartpump: OK so ...... February is the month for Valentines and hearts and flowers, but how about this February doing something for yourself and falling in love all over again with your own body and mind?

There are 4 WI's for February you could be at least 4lbs lighter at a 1lb a week - lets focus and do this everyone :bananalove::bananalove: The challenge will run from the 1st February to the 28th February.

Good Luck xx

Texty_F 4lbs

I'm in, put me down for 4lbs please Daz.

4lbs for me too daz! Actually, I might change this amount, if I don't meet my January goal next week I think il add the excess on to the February challenge

Im in 8lb in feb x

Ok I'm in for 5 again and determined to get back to completing these after jan (although one WI still to go!)

4lbs for me thanks

4lb for me pls x

6lb for me please .. Thanks

I'm in and aiming for 7lbs please!

I really need to push as I'm close to target now so I'd like 5lbs please!!!

I have a birthday and christening so going for a realistic one off

Ooh I'm in for 4lbs please as I have a holiday to enjoy ;) x

4lbs for me as well please x

I'm in please, I'll go for 7lb.

8lb please.

I want 6lb off in feb!

4lbs please :)

Ooh can I join? 5lbs for me please :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I only have 3 weigh in's in February as going to Amsterdam for a week and was worried about the damage. I don't want to dishearten myself by not achieving my goals so i'd like 3 off please.

Thanks!

Failed miserably in January. Please put me down for a 4lb loss for February :)

3lbs for me please xxx

I'll have 2lbs please - I'm only weighing in for the first week then I'm off in holiday until march.

7lbs for me please! And I WILL do it! :)

5lb please!

6lb for me please!

3lbs for me please :) I have a busy month but going to try damage control (ie saving my syns for wine!) :) xx

Oo 8lbs for me please! I've become a bit obsessed with challenges I fear! :p

X

I'd love to join after the success I had in January. I think I will go for 6lbs again please.

Thank you !

7 lb for me please for Feb x

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Texty/daz I'm in again if thats ok? Another 7lbs for me see if I can hit this one x

Thanks, 4lb for me please Daz.

half a stone at least! so 7lbs, hopefully! :) x

4lbs for me please! thanks again Daz and Texty for organising this!

6lb for me please :)

Hiyas can I go for 7lb for Feb please. I have asked for a name change so will change it when it happens x good luck all x

Just aiming for 1lb a week, so could you stick me down for 4lb please? I have quite a lot on in February, but I'm determined to stay on track!

Thanks to Texty and Daz for doing such a great job coordinating this, as always xx

4 weeks, 4lbs for me please. Still have to weigh Friday for Jan, may have to adjust for Feb.

Go on then, stick me in for 4lbs

Thanks Daz and Texty, yiz legends

I'll go for 7lbs please

Ooh just found this!

5lb for me please! X

6lbs for me please :)

View attachment 122119

Never thought I'd be so excited by a spreadsheet lol

Brilliant! This is my first challenge on here. Very impressed that you didn't just scribble it all down on paper! Lol
Was down 3lbs last night so feeling really motivated now! Best of luck everyone!

Brilliant! This is my first challenge on here. Very impressed that you didn't just scribble it all down on paper! Lol
Was down 3lbs last night so feeling really motivated now! Best of luck everyone!

Haha, no half measures here. lol. You should see the Easter challenge sheet, that's even more impressive. ;)

We are a friendly bunch, well, most of us are, there a couple i would steer clear of mind, but i didn't say that if anyone asks. :rotflmao:

If You get stuck with the workings or viewing the sheet just let us know in here, someone will put you on the right track, its all about working together, something our little crowd are proud of.

Welcome aboard.

Ooh there's an Easter one too? Must have a look! Do we just post out weigh ins here each week or do we pm them? Go on, tell me the names of the people to avoid! I won't tell! Lol

Ooh there's an Easter one too? Must have a look! Do we just post out weigh ins here each week or do we pm them? Go on, tell me the names of the people to avoid! I won't tell! Lol

Post in here each week after weigh in, i am shackled to the radiator awaiting posts so that i can keep on top of things. Been here since June last year, but they finally enslaved me about October i think it was. :cry:

The sheet, you will see its been updated as i post the newest version along with the quotes of who i have updated. Click the image of the sheet, that will pop it out, click again and it will go to its own page, and then it can be clicked again to zoom and scroll.

As for who to avoid, um, i shouldn't really say, but promise you will keep it to yourself.
Texty, nightmare, always going on about something or another. Autumn500, always finds something wrong with the sheet, just trying to get me into trouble with Texty all the time, And Llamasocks, purposely makes me laugh, She knows i am forbidden to laugh in here, but She again likes to see me told off by Texty (She demands i call Her Mother as well, just to exert Her authority over me) ssssshhhhhh, don't say i told You, pleeeease.

Easter Challenge!

As for who to avoid, um, i shouldn't really say, but promise you will keep it to yourself.
Texty, nightmare, always going on about something or another. Autumn500, always finds something wrong with the sheet, just trying to get me into trouble with Texty all the time, And Llamasocks, purposely makes me laugh, She knows i am forbidden to laugh in here, but She again likes to see me told off by Texty (She demands i call Her Mother as well, just to exert Her authority over me) ssssshhhhhh, don't say i told You, pleeeease.

Bahaha! Brilliant, it's true, when creating the nickname I set out to be the stuff of giggly nightmares for you Daz!

X

Back