February challenge - love yourself all over again

Failed miserably at the Jan challenge, but still lost overall, that's all that matters, that or at least staying the same. Its about a different attitude to eating, not "lose weight as fast as possible and then get back to how it was before".

For anybody that seen the programme on ITV last night, "diets" are a useless fad to keep you contributing to the £2 billion per year they cream from you. Healthy eating with portion control, that's all you need.(yes, i know, i am trying myself so i do actually know how hard that is). One female on there took that approach and lost 4 stone. Diet plans are good for recipes and gleaning concepts of best practices, but they are not designed for you to be able to reach a target and then walk away. You will feel the need of their help and so keep their top people comfy in their expensive houses and cars. You are far better using somewhere like this, with others that are trying to do the same, and who will help you along. And not get rich from it.

This is not a new opinion from me, i have said it since i started. In fact, i used to say it to my Mother before i even had a need to lose weight. But it is my opinion, and no matter how much people may try to disagree with me i shall stick to it. The facts and figures are all there to prove my point.

Far to many people put an emphasis on trying to lose what someone who leads a group tells them, while forgetting that its not about the next 7 days, or month, its for life.

Clearly, other opinions are available.

I have remembered at last to add myself to this challenge and have set it as a direct correlation to the Easter challenge. Reach my target ambiton on here and then i am also one third of the way to my final target/Easter challenge figure. After that i shall stay on this site so as to mark a process of maintaining. Well, we all have ambitions, do we not? lol.

Failed miserably at the Jan challenge, but still lost overall, that's all that matters, that or at least staying the same. Its about a different attitude to eating, not "lose weight as fast as possible and then get back to how it was before".

I need to remember this big time-i def just need to change my obsession with a number on the scales-i sts this week, but i haven't stood back and looked at the big picture of how my eating has changed and even some of my attitudes-like some nights i have had a bar of chocolate-that would usually lead to other stuff, but i've been able to stop myself-i think i need to focus on non scale victories just as much, if not more, than the number on the scales. easier said than done sometimes though

I put on 3lbs for end of January. Have added 3 to the easter challenge but not to this Feb one. I have put down for 4lbs for Feb and will leave it there of too much pressure.

Just needed to put that down. Thanks Daz.

I put on 3lbs for end of January. Have added 3 to the easter challenge but not to this Feb one. I have put down for 4lbs for Feb and will leave it there of too much pressure. Just needed to put that down. Thanks Daz.

I think that's a good idea, I was 2.25 short of jan target but I won't be adding to February cos like you say it's a bit too much pressure

Hi Daz, I'm aiming for 9lbs, please. I've been losing an average 2.5-3lbs a week and am waiting for it to slow down. (Obviously I hope it won't but it seems to be coming off more quickly than on previous attempts).
Thanks.

I'm definitely up for this! 4lbs will be a challenge for me! 4 x birthday celebrations (for myself!)(greedy!) and then a 3night break in Paris!!

Technically, I need to lose 4lbs by the 21st Feb to hit my mini goal date, but I'm not holding out much hope. I think if I hit it by the 28th I'll be more than happy.

BRING ON THE 4LBS LOSS!!!!

Could you put me down for a target of 4lbs in Feb please? I would do more, but we're in New York for a week for my birthday in the middle of the month, so I doubt I'll even make it to 4, but it's worth a try ;)

Could you put me down for a target of 4lbs in Feb please? I would do more, but we're in New York for a week for my birthday in the middle of the month, so I doubt I'll even make it to 4, but it's worth a try ;)

I'm in the same boat Aesa! I have a birthday and a holiday in Paris! Let's hope we can get some sort of loss!

Hi, could i join this please? I'd like to lose 4lb. Thanks :)

I'm definitely up for this! 4lbs will be a challenge for me! 4 x birthday celebrations (for myself!)(greedy!) and then a 3night break in Paris!!

Technically, I need to lose 4lbs by the 21st Feb to hit my mini goal date, but I'm not holding out much hope. I think if I hit it by the 28th I'll be more than happy.

BRING ON THE 4LBS LOSS!!!!

View attachment 122695

Hi Daz, I hope you are well. I'd like to attempt the Feb challenge pls for 4 lbs if that's ok. Thanks so much :) .

Kay xx

Back