February challenge - love yourself all over again

Well thanks to half term I have well and truly scuppered my plans to get another half stone gone in february so I think I will bow out of february's challenge and be back with a vengeance in March's challenge! Have we got one set up yet Texty/Daz?

Well thanks to half term I have well and truly scuppered my plans to get another half stone gone in february so I think I will bow out of february's challenge and be back with a vengeance in March's challenge! Have we got one set up yet Texty/Daz?

Not set up one yet hun ill do it tomorrow and post the link here for you xx

-1 lb please :) so lost the gain from last week

Slow and steady ...,

Well I missed this week again as this Tuesday I had an operation so not sure what should be put down x

Post me a link? I'm nosy but can't see sigs on the app lol

Morning Daz x can u put me down for a 3lb loss please x

Morning Daz, -2.5lb for me this week, and that ends me for this challenge as I WI on a Saturday, see you all in March:D

0.5lbs for me please Daz x

Morning Daz
After a 100% on plan week I was delighted wen the scales rewarded me this morning , loss of
6 Lb,
xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.8lb off this mornin please daz :)

STS for me please. Happy with that but will try harder next week :)
I've failed this challenge but did my best so happy with that. Bring on March's challenge, hopefully I will smash that one as I am so motivated :) x

-1 lb please :) so lost the gain from last week

Slow and steady ...,

Really crap attendance figures last week. Why do people set themselves such high targets if all they are going to do is not bother after a week or 2 of not losing mega amounts? Strange.

Bearing that in mind, from now on, and to save me some work as well as cutting down on data input, if a person reaches a second consecutive week of being absent i shall pull them from the challenge. The exception of course will be people who have informed me that they will be away for a period of time.

View attachment 126347

That sounds really fair Daz :). Thanks again for doing all the updating for us, we all really appreciate it . Hope your having a nice Monday .

Kay xx

That sounds really fair Daz :). Thanks again for doing all the updating for us, we all really appreciate it . Hope your having a nice Monday .

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, im not being a grumpy old man, just niggles me a little that i do all i can with these sheets and people just dont turn in. i get that some have commitments and holidays etc, but when people just dont bother to update, arghhhhhhh.

All good here thanks, trying to get back on the ball of a disciplined life, I shall let you know later today if i managed it. Haha. The website being a major focus today i hope, but time seems to be running away from me already.

Thanks Kay, im not being a grumpy old man, just niggles me a little that i do all i can with these sheets and people just dont turn in. i get that some have commitments and holidays etc, but when people just dont bother to update, arghhhhhhh.

All good here thanks, trying to get back on the ball of a disciplined life, I shall let you know later today if i managed it. Haha. The website being a major focus today i hope, but time seems to be running away from me already.

Yep I can imagine, you have a lot of numbers to deal with here, hope I'm not going to get a telling off :p I just posted on the Easter thread and realised my mistake, whoopsie. I hope you have a fab disciplined week ahead :D that should be fun lol, looking forward to reading your updates on your diary. Hope you have a lovely Monday :) .

Kay xx

Daz - you cant say fairer than that. I hope it doesnt put you off doing the sheets for us ,as we do appreciate the time and effort you take to do the work and update them. x

2lb off for me thanks !!!

1 off please x

Sts for me this week. Sinead

Daz - you cant say fairer than that. I hope it doesnt put you off doing the sheets for us ,as we do appreciate the time and effort you take to do the work and update them. x
Wont get rid of me that easy Mother. As long as people respect that as much as this is not rules orientated i will do as much as i can to simplify it for myself. Things are getting a little hectic home here now so, as you may have already noticed, my time is slowing down for spending here. I am going nowhere, but i may need to streamline things a little to keep the flow going.

Sts for me :(

View attachment 126462

Back