February challenge - love yourself all over again

1 off for me, another target missed :eek:

On to March!

embarrassed to report my 3.5lbs gain.

Thank you so much for all your hard work Daz.

I think this is going to be my last challenge.

:confused: Had a rotten few days central heating packed up and then my shower broke...so missed weighing in on Monday.

Is there a March challenge, can't see it anywhere.

Daz I have been away and was not able to get onto the site. Please Forget Feb, bad month anyway. Thanks

Hey daz, 2 pounds off for me! Whoo! Finally 12st... Only one away from target for the month so I'm not too upset! :D

1 off for me, another target missed :eek:

On to March!

embarrassed to report my 3.5lbs gain.

Thank you so much for all your hard work Daz.

I think this is going to be my last challenge.
I know it may not make You feel much better, but in the overall bigger picture its a maintain over a month long period. A lot would count that as a success.

:confused: Had a rotten few days central heating packed up and then my shower broke...so missed weighing in on Monday.

Is there a March challenge, can't see it anywhere.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-off-topic/334930-easter-challenge-come-all-you-bunnies.html

2 off please. Not hit my target this month but there's next month to aim for.

One on please Daz

Daz I have been away and was not able to get onto the site. Please Forget Feb, bad month anyway. Thanks

-4.5 update please x

View attachment 126888

Oh dear, not so good this month...but had a weekend away so had a few foodie treats!

Curlywurly21 sts
Dougie79 +3.5

Oh well back on track tomorrow for Easter challenge....

0.75 please daz. Didn't meet the challenge, but still a few pounds down over the month :)

Gain of 1.75lb for me please daz, feel dissappointed but it was to be expected this week! It's half term here so straight away I won't be walking 2 miles a day, and then I just couldn't stick to it. I missed my challenge this month but I'm going to get back on it now!!

Hi Daz, 2lbs off for me this morning, after feeling rubbish yesterday with not even a wiggle on the scales, it seems to have come off overnight like magic! Finally in the 11's! :)

I lost a pound but that will be technically for march lol so 3lbs loss in feb altogether x cant even remember what my target was lol

Back