February CWP Starters/Returners

Hi Guys

Started CD this week. On day 3. Going well and have been 100% good. Thought I'd notice a slight difference in my body by now but nothing. I know it's VERY EARLY days but still.....

Anyway just hoping I remain focused and reach my end goal and keep it off when I get there.

Is anyone exercising as well?

I didnt exercise for the first two weeks as per the guidlines. I wouldnt have been able to anyway as id no energy. Im walking a couple of times a week now.

Day 4 here and I feel fine! And started TOTM yesterday? Had a bit of a dodgy stomach today but nothing terrible. Struggled to eat my 230g of cod! Weird!

I'm exerting very lightly and gently as I'm only on day 6 (yoga etc), and next week will resume aqua aerobics twice weekly and walking as well. Planning to do the 30 Day Shred as well but not until I'm on at least Step 4, when I'll hopefully be lighter too.

Ok so I have weighed myself... When I went to see my CDC I was 15.7. Then, I went back to her on day 3 to swap some stuff and I weighed again, but had started TOTM so was 15.9. I've just weighed now and 15.5 so am happy with that! Worried it's not going to be as fast as I expected though. And have had a couple of slips where I've had semi skimmed milk in my tea and a little tiny extra bit of chicken/fish over the recommended amounts. Gah! Any thoughts?

I think it's too early to worry that you will lose slowly, Hungrycaterpillar :) Bodies are weird and TOTM really does odd things with retaining water and all that. Wait and see and I really think you'll be pleasantly surprised :) Go easy with the little extras if you can and see if that helps too :)

1st weigh in. Down 6lbs and a couple inches here and there. Noy bad but wanted more especially as I have been 100% good. Would help too if I could feel the loss:( but hey ho, I WILL plod on. Thinking of starting exercise from tonight. Can't wait the 2 weeks....belly is flubberliscious:)

Hi all.

I stumbled on this 2 days ago.

I've been on CD previously. 2 weeks on SS and lost 20lbs. Had to stop due to 2 major back ops.

Best 2 weeks of my life. After initial 3-4 days I was so energetic, better mood, better sleeps and overall really happy.

Anyway, restarted CD. 4th day today and would have died without all the motivation from the threads on here. Constantly tired, headaches and aches and pains. Today I feel so much better.

I work in healthcare and am around patients who are at the end of life. That's what has motivated me to begin my journey of a healthier life, I stopped smoking 8 weeks ago after smoking for almost 18 years.

Stats- 20.8st 5ft 11" bmi of 41.8.

Wish you all the best and whatever happens don't be disheartened. The first step to a change is to Know a change is needed.

Hi guys, I'm on day 5 of SS. First weigh in on Thursday - it's been okay so far stayed 100% day 3/4 were the worst headache wise but today I've just been craving food so bad. I really need to do this, all that's keeping me going is hopefully a good loss on Thursday! xx

Hi all, I started yesterday (25th Feb) - 3 stone to lose, 2 stone ideally in 8weeks when I am Maid of Honour at my sister's wedding!
Buddy required/needed/appreciated!! Day 2 not so bad - getting a bit hungry now so going to make up my soup for my second product. On SS and trying 3 products a day! x​

How's everyone getting on? I weighed in on Monday and had lost 6.6lbs. And a few inches. Feeling positive. Not so hungry now but still craving naughty food!

Hi Soph! I'm on day 6 of SS. The first few days will be a bit a tough but once day 5 for was when I started to feel fine again! Got my first weigh in tomorrow it's gone quite quickly actually, good luck for your first week!

x

Congrats on your first week losses :) xx

Thanks Stacey! I'm feeling good today still - not as bad as yesterday but I know days 3 to 5 can be tough! Other half currently eating a pizza in front of me and not bothered at all! Woop! x

Yey go you! x

Well done ladies! You're all doing really well through the hardest part.

So first weigh in today (after only 5 days sole source) - lost 7lbs. Now for a proper full week! Hoping this week is easier and if not this week then next! So worth the results! X

Back