February CWP Starters/Returners

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cleo.B, 12 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Cleo.B

Cleo.B Full Member

Hi everyone!

I am new (as posted in another thread) and as myself and another forum mumber started today I thought I would see if there are many more of us starting or restarting this month!

Today is my first day on the plan. Be nice to get a few of us to cheer each other along!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Gold Member

I'm not starting in feb, just finishing week 6 but just want to say good luck

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb
    Wk5 -3lb

4. kezzyBee

kezzyBee Silver Member

Hi Cleo I'm starting in 2 weeks and just coming on here to get motivated until then:) so I will be around to cheer everyone along from now until I'm at goal lol, I love minimins and got so addicted to it last time I did cambridge so I'll be on here everyday for support and to give my support :D Good luck with your first week

5. Cleo.B

Cleo.B Full Member

Thanks Liz, and well done on your brilliant losses :)

6. Cleo.B

Cleo.B Full Member

Hi kezzybee! Thank you so much, looking forward to you joining us :)

7. Leoni31

Leoni31 New Member

I'm Starting on Monday Eeeeeeek! lol xx

8. Cleo.B

Cleo.B Full Member

Hi Leoni! looks like you only have a little weight to lose, you'll be there in no time :)

9. Leoni31

Leoni31 New Member

Day 1 wish me luck lol!! Xx

10. Cleo.B

Cleo.B Full Member

Good luck! Let us know how you get on:)

11. Leoni31

Leoni31 New Member

Day 1 was ok, was a struggle around 5pm last night but I had some chicken and broccoli and battled through! Day 2 has started ok, slight headache but not hungry xx

12. Day one here... On SS+ so have had 2 products and a dinner of cod and broccoli and now just waiting a bit to make my last shake into a hot choc! SOOOO HUNGRY.

13. Cleo.B

Cleo.B Full Member

Well done guys. :) doing really well! I'm struggling a bit! Week one I was pretty rubbish and had a few cheats, which meant I only lost 2lbs on my first weigh in :( 4 inches off my waist though. Was so disappointed in myself, so as of Monday I've been 100% and so I'm thinking of today as day 2 rather than week 2. It's made me more determined. It's so hard, but I'm going to do. 100% SS for as long as I can manage, and if I have to ill do SS+ instead so I can have an evening meal. Fingers crossed I can keep up the 100% SS a bit longer! Bit embarrassed.

14. Newtocd

Newtocd Full Member

Don't be embarrassed I'm starting again like the 5th time but also my day 2. Frozen as hell

15. Cleo.B

Cleo.B Full Member

Thank you Newtocd :) I'm now on day 3 of being 100% and today has been a lot easier so far (though it helps when I'm at work - it's evenings and weekends I struggle!).

I know what you mean about being frozen! How are you getting on today?

16. Leoni31

Leoni31 New Member

Day 3 is a tough one!!! Oooooooh! X

17. Cleo.B

Cleo.B Full Member

Really is, Leoni! Now I'm home I'm starving and want to eat soo much..just about to have a CD soup and hope like hell that helps..

18. Cleo.B

Cleo.B Full Member

Had my soup, so that helped, then did 20 minutes of a kickboxing exercise DVD for distraction - nearly resulted in extinction instead!

I've been weighing myself on my wii fit as well as weekly at my CDC's house and both seem to give me different weights :/ not sure which to believe!

19. Newtocd

Newtocd Full Member

Hey guys day 3 and I had a day from hell only had 1 shake and then had no choice but to eat something in the day as I didn't have my tetras with me. It was unplanned so I had protein and salad. Stuck to water and steered away from things that I couldn't eat. Am disappointed and now just have to carry an extra tetra with me at all times. I am however 3 lbs down but if I weigh myself now I probably have lost less!!!

20. Newtocd

Newtocd Full Member

Well done on staying strong and doing exercise as a way of distraction

21. Cleo.B

Cleo.B Full Member

I think you've done really well, Newtocd. You stuck to water, salad and protein so I think you'll be fine, today is a new day, so put that behind you as a learning experience and move onwards and upwards :)