February CWP Starters/Returners

Cleo.B

Hi everyone!

I am new (as posted in another thread) and as myself and another forum mumber started today I thought I would see if there are many more of us starting or restarting this month!

Today is my first day on the plan. Be nice to get a few of us to cheer each other along!

I'm not starting in feb, just finishing week 6 but just want to say good luck

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

Hi Cleo I'm starting in 2 weeks and just coming on here to get motivated until then:) so I will be around to cheer everyone along from now until I'm at goal lol, I love minimins and got so addicted to it last time I did cambridge so I'll be on here everyday for support and to give my support :D Good luck with your first week

Thanks Liz, and well done on your brilliant losses :)

Hi kezzybee! Thank you so much, looking forward to you joining us :)

Hi Leoni! looks like you only have a little weight to lose, you'll be there in no time :)

Good luck! Let us know how you get on:)

Day 1 was ok, was a struggle around 5pm last night but I had some chicken and broccoli and battled through! Day 2 has started ok, slight headache but not hungry xx

Day one here... On SS+ so have had 2 products and a dinner of cod and broccoli and now just waiting a bit to make my last shake into a hot choc! SOOOO HUNGRY.

Well done guys. :) doing really well! I'm struggling a bit! Week one I was pretty rubbish and had a few cheats, which meant I only lost 2lbs on my first weigh in :( 4 inches off my waist though. Was so disappointed in myself, so as of Monday I've been 100% and so I'm thinking of today as day 2 rather than week 2. It's made me more determined. It's so hard, but I'm going to do. 100% SS for as long as I can manage, and if I have to ill do SS+ instead so I can have an evening meal. Fingers crossed I can keep up the 100% SS a bit longer! Bit embarrassed.

Well done guys. :) doing really well! I'm struggling a bit! Week one I was pretty rubbish and had a few cheats, which meant I only lost 2lbs on my first weigh in :( 4 inches off my waist though. Was so disappointed in myself, so as of Monday I've been 100% and so I'm thinking of today as day 2 rather than week 2. It's made me more determined. It's so hard, but I'm going to do. 100% SS for as long as I can manage, and if I have to ill do SS+ instead so I can have an evening meal. Fingers crossed I can keep up the 100% SS a bit longer! Bit embarrassed.

Don't be embarrassed I'm starting again like the 5th time but also my day 2. Frozen as hell

Thank you Newtocd :) I'm now on day 3 of being 100% and today has been a lot easier so far (though it helps when I'm at work - it's evenings and weekends I struggle!).

I know what you mean about being frozen! How are you getting on today?

Really is, Leoni! Now I'm home I'm starving and want to eat soo much..just about to have a CD soup and hope like hell that helps..

Had my soup, so that helped, then did 20 minutes of a kickboxing exercise DVD for distraction - nearly resulted in extinction instead!

I've been weighing myself on my wii fit as well as weekly at my CDC's house and both seem to give me different weights :/ not sure which to believe!

Hey guys day 3 and I had a day from hell only had 1 shake and then had no choice but to eat something in the day as I didn't have my tetras with me. It was unplanned so I had protein and salad. Stuck to water and steered away from things that I couldn't eat. Am disappointed and now just have to carry an extra tetra with me at all times. I am however 3 lbs down but if I weigh myself now I probably have lost less!!!

Well done on staying strong and doing exercise as a way of distraction

I think you've done really well, Newtocd. You stuck to water, salad and protein so I think you'll be fine, today is a new day, so put that behind you as a learning experience and move onwards and upwards :)

Back