***** February Fitness Challenge *****

Oh, and SJB - tmi alert but the pessary is MASSIVE and is really uncomfortable. I've found a great DVD to do each day which was put together by a female physio who suffered a prolapse but who has since returned to triathlons - so there is hope for me yet. :D

:eek: :eek: Good luck with DVD sounds much better x

GSP - so sorry to hear you've had a cold. I hope you're feeling better now? Good luck with the C25K. I did a similar thing - 'Running Made Easy' to recover from a hip injury many moons ago and found it really helpful. Unfortunately I have to knock the running on the head for the moment (and probably forever) due to the prolapse.

SJB - awesome job! I can only hope I can keep up with you next month.

Thanks and hoping I can keep up my work!

Addign two more KB workouts & should manage final miles tomorrow am :)

S_J_B - Run 37.2/40miles & KB 20/20 Workouts
GSP: 12 weightlifting workouts, 6 done
Erryn: burn at least 5,000 calories per week - W1 2800 burnt, W2 1700 burnt, W3 - Meh, W4 - 800 burnt
AllanRSM: 6 workouts per week
Splodgergill -
12 gym sessions, 3 session done[/QUOTE]

Just checked your weight SJB - and we're only 2lb different. What a fantastic loss you've had so far. Truly inspirational. :cool: Fingers crossed I can lose the rest of mine along with you. xxx

Ran again this morning & now over the 40 miles. Will probably do another KB workout & run before the end of the month :)

S_J_B - Run 40.6/40miles & KB 20/20 Workouts
Erryn: burn at least 5,000 calories per week - W1 2800 burnt, W2 1700 burnt, W3 - Meh, W4 - 800 burnt
Splodgergill -
12 gym sessions, 3 session done

Another KB this morning :)

Might have a tactical rest day tomorrow so can start March fully refreshed!

S_J_B - Run 40.6/40miles & KB 21/20 Workouts
Splodgergill -

Lifted weights yesterday even though I really, REALLY didn't feel like it. But I got really into it once I got going. :D

S_J_B - Run 40.6/40miles & KB 21/20 Workouts
GSP: 12 weightlifting workouts, 7 done
Splodgergill -

Back