Febuary weight loss targets

What's with the sad faces!!!!

Imagine putting it ON!!!!

Well done for losing! Xx

I'm confused by the sad faces, too. You guys lost half a stone each! I get always wishing it was more, I'd wish that if I lost a stone, but don't be sad about a good loss.

Marysu- 5lbs (starting 163) sts, -1lb, +2lbs
Linzi - 8lbs (starting 187) -1.5lbs, -3.5lbs, +1lb, -1.5lbs
Seraphine - 5lbs (starting 160) -2lbs, STS
Vicky -6lbs (starting 151.5) -2, +0.5lbs, -2.5lbs, -2.5lbs
Jaqys -10lbs (starting 205)
Fraggle -12lbs (starting 240) -0.5lbs, -2.5lbs, +1.5lbs, -2lbs
Beth- 12lbs (starting at 212) -4lbs, -1lb, -2lb, -5lbs!!!
Rachel - 10 lbs (starting at 219)
Rosebug - 8lbs (starting at 194) -2lbs, sts, -4lbs -2lbs
V12345 - 14 lbs (ambitious but its first loss, starting at 222)
Waterworks - STS (starting at 161) STS, STS, +2 +2
Ber-297 - 6lb (start 180) -3lb, -1.5
Susie - 6lbs
Katie - 7lbs (starting at 232) -3lb, -3.5, -0.5
Wairimu 10lb (starting 170) +1lb
Hpony - 5lbs -2lbs
Shelley - 9lbs (starting 189) -3lb, -4lbs
Blissfull - 15lbs (starting 189)
Missy - 12lbs (starting 275) -3lbs, -4lbs
Dizzydelly - 5lbs (starting 195) sts
Pigletville - 5lbs (starting 218)
Quak - 6lbs (starting 140) -2.5 STS STS +1lb
Michael - 5lb (starting 163) +1lb, -2lb, -2lbs, -2lbs
LilMinx -8lb (starting 140) -2.5lbs -2.5lbs STS
shelly1978green - 8.5lbs (starting 155.5) -3.5, -0.5
Cookie -7lbs

im a day late for WI but ive somehow managed to lose 5lbs!! despite all the cheese toasties, macdonalds and chocolate ive eaten this week! must iof been the stress and worry of being in the hospital! we r home now so back on the atkins wagon! well done everyone!!

I know i should be glad of a loss , and i am really , just a bit confuzzled by it , i have bn on lcd for 8 months , untill this month i done absolutely no excercise , this month i joined a gym and half killed myself exercising - and i've had the lowest loss of all the months bar december (and we all now why that is lol )

Hi ber - you've done ev en better if you've just come from a vlcd. A lot of people who make the switch take a couple of weeks to lose anything at all. But you don't get the same rapid losses on Atkins as you do on a vlcd. I would say between 6lb and 8lb is the average for a woman. You're also exercising now, gaining muscle, and muscle weighs more than fat. I bet your actual body fat has decreased.

Well done guys! Fab losses. I can see what you mean about about the sad faces - I think with low carb its easy to expect big losses every week (I know I do!). But 5, 6, 7lb in a month are brilliant losses! It'll have taken a lot longer to put on than it took to take off.

Keep it up everyone! You're all doing fantastically well. :)

Ha ha thanks ladies just really wanted to hit my target of 9lbs but I happy with anything that comes off really x

Sorry Ber, was on my phone and couldn't see your details. WOW look how well you've done since July, that's fab. I can understand the sadface now, but a few things 1) you probably will lose a little slower now that you're much thinner than you were. I was bigger too and definitely had bigger losses at a bigger size. Bodies are frustrating in that when you have less to lose it can take longer to do it, rrrargh. 2) gaining muscle! 3) You've been on the diet a long while and your system will have been getting used to it in that time, that can mean it will have the odd month of being a slowpoke.

Also I see you're a short girl like me. Did you know short people usually lose slightly slower? Even on things like VLCD and after weight loss surgery. I still think you've done pretty gosh darn well though, and will keep on doing so!

Back