• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fecking family!!

Now they all now im on a diet but off the mother inlaw i had a tin a TIN!! of mcvities!! :cry: and a box of Heroes and off my own bloody mother a box of Roses!!! :mad: i have eaten some... Today was my only day off im back on as of tomorrow but im gonna have to give them away!! if they are in the house i know i will bloody eat them :( and i've finally managed to get past that 9st 5.5 and down to 9st 4 and i wanna keep it that way.... I feel poo!! :cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Why do they always do that?? My family are the same....If them chocs start calling you from the cupboard, grab em and stick em in the bin, that's what I do.....xx

i got nothing, well no sweets from mine,,first time ever!!!we usually get a tin of something from my nana and a tin from mam and selection boxes,,but i told her a few weeks back to hold onto them so yesterday we left home sweet free!!!

hbb

Thoroughly Determined
I deliberately told my family no chocolates!
Haven't had a single one! :D

Stupid

I'm a greedy pig
oh dear...fair play for doing so well with the chocolates..i am so greedy i can never resist

i am not on any diet until the new year..in the new year i am just going to have to throw out any left over chocoate

good luck to you all