fed up and peed off

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
Unfortunately we are stuck in spain due to the volcano erupting and having to pay our on way as we are with useless ryan air, esyjet are geting full board accommodation theres no way out and we are having to eat fattening food so have no doubt put on loads of weight. :cry:

No one will speak to us from ryan air tand they have closed all info lines etc :cry::eek:

Heaven knows when we will be back and how much weight I will have to lose

xx

((( ))) hope its not long hun

not good at all... think about it this way,!! while you return back home safely that's what matters.!

When u return back SW will be here for you to jump back onto.!!

hope you get home safely soon, weight you can deal with you know what your doing when you back into the swing of things at home, out there, while they(ryan air) arent telling you anything about how or when you may get home i wouldnt be worrying to much at all about food situation when its out of your hands sweet. x

I hope you get home safely - and im sure your weight damage will not be as bad as you think. xxx

The British Navy are sending ships out to Spain to pick up everybody stranded in Europe so don't worry help is on the way. Try and stick to salads, sure it wont be a bad as you fear ((((hugs)))

I was thinking about you the last few days and wondering where you disappeared to. I figured it might be the airline situation (which is really awful).
I know how hard you've worked on slimming down, but don't worry you will be back at it soon. Just see if there are any healthier alternatives you can have while you are there (gazpacho, anything that says "asado" or "a la parilla"). Take advantage of all the nice fish they have out there :)
Most importantly hope that you get back safe and sound!

Oooh no this isnt good. Ryan Air are really bad. They were just reporting about it on the news, everyone complaining about them. I hope you're doing okay and that you get home soon and safe. My Auntie is stuck in Tenerife and Jet2 can't book her on a plane til next Tuesday so I hope you have more luck than her. It's not your fault about the foods - it's totally out of your hands so don't worry, and when you get home just get back on it! Keep smiling even though you won't feel like it xx

Thanks everyone..well i'm back and had my post 3 week abscence weigh in and its a gain of 1.5 lbs :D:D:D I can deal with that.

Re started last night and feeling very motivated x

That's not bad at all. Well done! Hope you get some compensation from Ryan Air, they did say they would pay up in the end.

1.5lbs is nothing- You will get that off in a jiffy!
Glad you are back to normality in the UK.

Back