Fed-Up Dot Com!

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
Friday night, it's raining, tennis has finished, bored and I'm really missing drinkies :-(

Tellin me, I was in bed by 10 last night :( hope for your sanity tonight was a bit better!!

Sat night not so boring. Went to the cinema, but didnt have quite the resolve I've had in the past, plus I forgot my planned bar, so ate a good few handfuls of sweet popcorn and a about a dozen maltesers! Was bloody lovely :) But weigh in has bought me back to earth, 4lbs short of my June goal, but it's not the end of the world, it's all going in the right direction! Picnic out today, really don't want to spoil things, gotta have willpower of steel! How's the rest of your weekend shaping up honey???

Ah that sounds good though, we watched Wreck It Ralph last night - whilst my OH ate chicken fajitas which smelt amazing :jelous: - but at least the film was good enough that I didn't get bored (although I did have a little moan that he seems to be eating more delicious food since I went on a diet)! Glad you had a good weigh in, every 1lb is a 1lb off not on, mine is tomorrow morn and I'm hoping for another 3lb! Good luck with the picnic, I can imagine there will be lots of nice bits there more appetising that a bar/shake!

I'm watching a programme at the mo about people having bariatric surgery, makes you think at least I've not got that far to go or had to resort to those extremes!!

Back