Fed up! Everyone is scoffing minces pies !!!

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
In the office today.

They have had at least 2 each, and are tormenting me with them and saying how lovely they are!! and 'Oh go on...have one you have lost enough...one wont hurt you!! :( :( :( :(

Its going to be even worse next week when they start bringing out the choccies.!!

Fed up, miserable and WANTING. It wouldnt be so bad if I could 'busy' myself with work but its so quiet !!! grrrr!!

Down in the dumps Deb x

Well don't be in the dumps!

I finished the diet 10 months ago and I am still not having mince pies in the office as they are 300 calories each, full of fat and one is never enough...

Remember that you want to be slim more than eat a stale mincemeat thing...

You are doing brill

M.

Hi Deb....I so know how you feel!! My boss has been bringing them in for weeks and there was homemade ones yesterday as well...

Be strong hun!!!!!!!!! And dont give in, remember you want to lose to get to YOUR goal, noone elses!!!

It's a bit like that in our staffroom at the moment. Lots for choc biscuits, shortbread, cakes... all sorts!!

Don't give in!! You will only regret it.

Hmmmph! You should see my office, clients keep on sending in tins of sweeties and they keep on doing the rounds, not only that, but one of our warehouse guys brought in 2 big xmas cakes and everyone has had at least 2 bits!!!!!!!!!
I can cope with no sweeties, but in the words of Marjory Dawes, 'I love da cake'!!!!!!!!!

Barstewards!! jealous me, nah!!!!

Our office is filled with all delights and I have convinced myself that I can't eat them because I don't like them. I'm finding it quite easy to turn my back by taking this attittude. Before my inner voice was begging me to eat one.

imagine maggots crawling all over them!!!

STEP AWAY FROM THE MINCE PIES!!!!!

You know they'll taste horrible anyway, far too sweet and all that hydrogenated, artery clogging fat is the main thing you'll taste after months of your SS detoxing.

You're looking fab, don't let a nasty mince pie (I'm telling you they're EVIL) spoil all your hard work.

Feel smug at how much healthier you are than all your mince-pie stuffing colleagues right now too.

STEP AWAY FROM THE MINCE PIES!!!!!

You know they'll taste horrible anyway, far too sweet and all that hydrogenated, artery clogging fat is the main thing you'll taste after months of your SS detoxing.

You're looking fab, don't let a nasty mince pie (I'm telling you they're EVIL) spoil all your hard work.

Feel smug at how much healthier you are than all your mince-pie stuffing colleagues right now too.

Dont worry have been a good girl and resisted!! :D .

It hard though when everyone else is really thin, and can stuff their mushes with these things and get away with it.

Crisis for today is over! ((phew)).

Deb x

yes i have that in my office sweets cakes and all sorts, they keep offering and saying on ur not eating are you but its not done on purpose i just say get away dont let me look lol

Well don't be in the dumps!

they are 300 calories each, full of fat and one is never enough...

M.

OOOH!! Don't do it!! It's SO not worth it -take it from one who knows...:eek:

Wish I had had Icemoose's info to hand earlier in theweek before 'The Mince Pie Incident'.:mad:

May the force be with you.

Jeanie x

I've just BAKED 150 of the little ******s!

:eek: Torture.

I must admit, mince pies are the work of the devil. So many calories for so little reward, and I can't seem to have just one:confused:

Its so annoying when people flaunt there food in your face especially when they know you are dieting, they are being so inconsiderate.

You are doing well they will get there comeuppance one day.

Sonkie

Well, I havent actually TOLD people that I am dieting, so my silly work colleagues have an excuse!! Was very funny yesterday morning when I was up in my friends house....she was going around and then said, 'I'm sure I have bacon in the freezer, I could make us some bacon sambos.....but wats the bloody point since you wont eat them'. I thought it was funny and quite nice really, since she obviously wanted one and didnt make it because she knows I am doing some sort of diet (since shes a chef and a size 8 I havent told her the extremity of CD!!)

Back