Fed up, need kick up the a@*e guys

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by linnyloo, 31 January 2010 Social URL.

1. linnyloo

linnyloo Full Member

Diet:
    cd ss
    Oooooh I'm fed up!!!!

Got my 4th weigh in on Tues, and after loosing a measly 2lb last week which annoyed me, just weighed my self and only lost another 1lb. I've got soo much to loose, if it keeps going like this I feel like throwing in the towel.
    I'm temping at the moment and only have a few weeks left of my contract, then if I can't find another job pdq I'll have to give it up anyway.
    Someone give me a boot up the backside please!!!!!!!:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Try not to focus too much on the weekly losses but the average over the month. It should work out to a stone per month and you are still on track for that.

4. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Have you stuck to SS religiously? If you have, trust it as the scales WILL show a loss - sometimes not consistently, but often in fits and starts. If you've been picking it won't work. Keep drinking plenty of water too - I'm looking at getting a pair of the scales that measure body fat percentage as fat loss can be cancelled out by water gain so if you are a serial scale hopper, that might suit you too.
    DO NOT get demotivated and use this as a reason to comfort eat
    xx

5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good Luck linnyloo.

I tend to cause problems for myself if I weigh on anything other than my CD consultant's scales, so it is best that you keep to the one set.
    Overall your losses sound fine x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.