Fed up, need kick up the a@*e guys

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by linnyloo, 31 January 2010 Social URL.

1. linnyloo

linnyloo Full Member

cd ss
    Oooooh I'm fed up!!!!

Got my 4th weigh in on Tues, and after loosing a measly 2lb last week which annoyed me, just weighed my self and only lost another 1lb. I've got soo much to loose, if it keeps going like this I feel like throwing in the towel.
    I'm temping at the moment and only have a few weeks left of my contract, then if I can't find another job pdq I'll have to give it up anyway.
    Someone give me a boot up the backside please!!!!!!!:sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Try not to focus too much on the weekly losses but the average over the month. It should work out to a stone per month and you are still on track for that.
  4. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Have you stuck to SS religiously? If you have, trust it as the scales WILL show a loss - sometimes not consistently, but often in fits and starts. If you've been picking it won't work. Keep drinking plenty of water too - I'm looking at getting a pair of the scales that measure body fat percentage as fat loss can be cancelled out by water gain so if you are a serial scale hopper, that might suit you too.
    DO NOT get demotivated and use this as a reason to comfort eat
  5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Good Luck linnyloo.

I tend to cause problems for myself if I weigh on anything other than my CD consultant's scales, so it is best that you keep to the one set.
    Overall your losses sound fine x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.