fed up of being ill all week

flossyflo

Hello. I'm going into week 3 tomorrow, can't wait for weigh in :) but for the whole of week 2 I've been ill. It started with a sore throat, headache type thing which has sparodicaly been accompanied by upset tummy. It has lasted all week and now I feel dizzy when I stand up, achey, and have no energy. I haven't felt ill enough to take to my bed but I'm still pretty fed up. Usually when I catch a lurgy it only lasts two or three days.
My questions is, do you think it's harder to recover when you're on food packs and also is your immune system likely to be lowered? I assumed as the packs have all vits etc that my body needs I'd be healthier than before.

Well I can imaging that you probably would have less energy, as your body will be using its energy to fight off whatever illness you picked up, but you're still giving it only 500 calories a day. But your immune system I wouldn't expect to be adversely affected, because you're still getting all your vitamins etc.

Not that I really have any basis for this assumption :p

I don't think so Flossy, for me it ha been the opposite. hope you feel better soon.

Back