fed up of only going to loo every 3 days!!

Trim T

Last time i was on plan, i went daily and never had a problem with constipation.... but this time is awful and i know it is hindering my weightloss.

I already drink 4L+ a day, i really don't think it would be safe to drink any more.

I'm not experiencing any discomfort as a result, it's purely the fact that i know i would have lost more weight in the last 2 weeks had i been 'regular'.

Are you taking the fibre hun? I have had to have 2 spoonfuls of it a day for the last two days as I was suffering too.....im not anymore! *blush* xx

can you have fibregel??

i'll have to try something, even when i do go its not a lot (sorry if tmi) x

Im having colonic irrigation on Sunday :D Mainly because I have suffered years of IBS and severe stomach cramps. I decided it was time for ermmm a clear out lol! Quite excited about having it done...I have heard great things! Years of constipation/diarrhea has taken it's toll. I reckon I probably have about 2lb of undigested food stuck in there...bring on the hose! lol

It has never sounded appealing to me, but do you know what? i could be very tempted to try it lately, i might have a look into it.

How much does it cost?

Im having colonic irrigation on Sunday :D Mainly because I have suffered years of IBS and severe stomach cramps. I decided it was time for ermmm a clear out lol! Quite excited about having it done...I have heard great things! Years of constipation/diarrhea has taken it's toll. I reckon I probably have about 2lb of undigested food stuck in there...bring on the hose! lol

:D You made me chuckle out loud! Probably do me some good too.

I'm having trouble with my regularity too and don't want to resort to laxatives every week.

It's costing me £70 but I have seen it advertised for as low as £40. This is the best place to find someone who is properly trained to do it. http://www.colonic-association.org/

This treatment has been around a long long time...Egyptians were doing it 1000's of years ago! Have a read through the site and see what you reckon :)

Thanx i will xxx

Trim, don't expect to go a lot each time hun. Your body is using up all that is going in orally. Am just into week 3 now and after the first couple of weeks of having problems, my body has got used to the diet and I am going every other day now.

As long as it doesn't hurt when you go, then don't worry about it. I know you said you didn't have any problems last time around, but our bodies change and our bowel patterns change too.

Hugs hun. Hope you poo soon

Charlie xx

I was about to say much the same as Charlie. Constipation isn't when you don't go very often, it's when it's painful or difficult when you do go, and when you're uncomfortable and bloated in between. Like Charlie said, your body is using up most of what you take in. Think about it, what are you consuming solid wise? It's mostly liquid! So you're not going for a number 2 a lot right? But I bet you're going for a wee a lot more than usual! I really wouldn't worry about it, it won't make a huge difference on the scales unless you're constipated, which it seems you're not. You're not going not because you can't, but because you just don't need to.

Trim - are you SS-ing? Cos if you are - and your stats are right, well, you shouldn't be SS-ing. You need to switch to 810. If you SS with a BMI of less than 25, you'll start to lose lean muscle mass - not a good idea.

If you were doing 810, the veg would probably help with the constipation matters....

Thanx for your concern Lily, but i SS until goal x

Re the contipation - i use Fibresure in water - it's allowed on LL and sorted my bowels out a treat!

Lou xx

Ohhh I'm scared to get that done. I had a camera stuck of me YOHO last year to find out why I was having toilet troubles so much and turns out I have a twist and IBS. But now I'm terrified to let anything near my YOHO!

I'm getting a Tattoo saying 'One Way'

Back