Fed up stayed the same this week

amber26

I stuck to the diet except for my cheat day monday no more cheat day's i think

Ha..unfortunately 'cheat' days have a way of catching up with us.

Never mind stick to the diet and you will see a loss next week, good luck with it. X

Just because you stayed the same doesnt mean you are doing something wrong it is probably that your body is changing and shrinking and that is not showing on the scales yet!
Keep at it though because i bet you will have a loss next week!

Just because you stayed the same doesnt mean you are doing something wrong it is probably that your body is changing and shrinking and that is not showing on the scales yet!
Keep at it though because i bet you will have a loss next week!

Good advice! We get so hung up on the scales. Get a tape measure out! Often when you stay the same you can lose inches. When you start exercising changes aren't apparent but they are happening at cell level. It takes time for them to show.

I am not cheating anymore :wave_cry: learnt my lesson

could be any number of reasons for a STS. Stick to plan and i'm sure (as many here will atest to) next week will show a great loss. Good luck :)

:wave_cry:I stayed the same last week and was gutted but am hoping for some sort of a loss this morning.

Diane :p

I would definitley recommend giving up the cheat day Huni...they do catch up with us eventually.

Back