Fed up, totally fed up :(

great things

Gold Member
hi

i'm totally fed up with my lack of losses at the minute. i'm playing weight ping pong around the 12 st and when i drop to the 11st the next time i go up, and nothing's happening. i was loosing until i went on holiday and have found it hard to get back to it afterwards. the past few weeks have been hard but this week i've put in a massive effort to loose weight had 2 days of slip ups but still calorie counted and wasn't far off my plan which is the 1200. i'm exercising lots but this week my weight has gone up, official weigh in later. i've written in my diary my food and exercise for the week.

i'm sick as a dog and very hungry all the time i just don't know how long i can keep it up without cracking big time.

my CDC was on about maybe this isn't the right diet to do right now and to loose the rest a little slower on another diet.

a couple of years ago i did loose my weight and got down to 11st 7lbs, my goal, and had no problems. i then got pregnant and put it all on again. this time round i just can't reach the 11st 7lb target and i'm stuck around 11st 13lb to 12st 1lb. up and down, up and down :( :cry: the only difference between a couple of years ago and now is i'm on the depo injec (and have 2 kids instead of 1). i just don't know what to do. i can't imagine doing another diet right now but i'm just not loosing and i'm trying hard.

Would it be worth trying 810 or 1000 for a week for a bit of a kick start? Or even a few days of SS if you could stand it.

I can see from your signature that you run, so maybe you do more exercise now than you did previously? With muscle weight it is possible that you are the same size now as you were last time at 11st 7?

I think the hardest part of any diet is staying motivated when you plateau - all that hard work for nothing it seems. But, a couple of pounds movement either way doesn't say you're losing and gaining it's just what happens when someone maintains a stable weight.

There's a great article Zoe Harcombe did on her website where she weighed herself daily for a month to show how much someone of a stable weight can fluctuate. I'll see if I can find a link to it. It could be reassuring that you're not actually doing anything wrong.

Isie

you have done great to date ..try to look at your over all loss. Its easy for me to say as I am still in early days ..but if you werent taking CD what weight would you be?

You have done great girl.

Back