Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by emmsy123, 28 June 2009.

1. emmsy123

emmsy123 New Member

Hi all,

I'm starting to get really fed up of being on CD. I'm on Sole Source and have been for nearly 2 weeks. I know which shakes etc I like and that isn't what is getting me down nor not eating! I missed veges for the for first week but now I'm not overly fussed!!

The first week I lost 8lbs but this week I weighed myself and I haven't lost anything!! It's a right pain. I went out for a salad with my fiance on Friday night but have been in ketosis all week. :confused:

What makes matters worse is that I have been on my period for the past week (sorry!!) and I am not even meant to be having one yet! :confused:

I have measured myself and have lost 1.5 inches over most areas apart from my arms, which is 1 inch and chest which is 2 inches. :)

I am just starting to feel that I am doing all this work for nothing!! HELP!!! :mad:

2. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Hey there

I know it can be frustrating when the scales don't move but try and look at the average losses rather than each week. Sometimes you will lost 7lbs, then nothing, then 6 etc etc. The weight will come off and should average a stone per month. Hang in there!!

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Hiya yup as said above ^^^^

Also is sole source TFR????

Personnally I would stick to total food replacement if thats what its meant to be!