FED UP!!

emmsy123

Hi all,

I'm starting to get really fed up of being on CD. I'm on Sole Source and have been for nearly 2 weeks. I know which shakes etc I like and that isn't what is getting me down nor not eating! I missed veges for the for first week but now I'm not overly fussed!!

The first week I lost 8lbs but this week I weighed myself and I haven't lost anything!! It's a right pain. I went out for a salad with my fiance on Friday night but have been in ketosis all week. :confused:

What makes matters worse is that I have been on my period for the past week (sorry!!) and I am not even meant to be having one yet! :confused:

I have measured myself and have lost 1.5 inches over most areas apart from my arms, which is 1 inch and chest which is 2 inches. :)

I am just starting to feel that I am doing all this work for nothing!! HELP!!! :mad:

Em

Hey there

I know it can be frustrating when the scales don't move but try and look at the average losses rather than each week. Sometimes you will lost 7lbs, then nothing, then 6 etc etc. The weight will come off and should average a stone per month. Hang in there!!

xx

Hiya yup as said above ^^^^

Also is sole source TFR????

Personnally I would stick to total food replacement if thats what its meant to be!

Back