fed up

rani

Silver Member
Hi, can i please ask how many calories everyones on? i lost over 6 stones 2 yrs ago and have put it all on again due to some family problems,,i know its a excuse but i sooo want to be 13 st again... last time i ate 1500 calories a day and lost weight,,do uz think thats a good calorie amoun to go for again..also one week i lost 8 llbs and the next nothing even though i was good...that makes me wana give up..help..:sigh:

rani said:
Hi, can i please ask how many calories everyones on? i lost over 6 stones 2 yrs ago and have put it all on again due to some family problems,,i know its a excuse but i sooo want to be 13 st again... last time i ate 1500 calories a day and lost weight,,do uz think thats a good calorie amoun to go for again..also one week i lost 8 llbs and the next nothing even though i was good...that makes me wana give up..help..:sigh:

It depends on your weight and height - try MFP app that'll help you work it out

Good luck

It depends on your weight and height - try MFP app that'll help you work it out

Good luck

Seconded!

Also, losing 8lbs in one week seems like a LOT! It's always tempting to pick the lowest amount of calories recommended for a plan, but in the long run you might be better going a little higher with a number that won't make you crave and cave, and will let you lose weight steadily.

Good luck to you. You need a bit of patience as well, 1-2lbs a week is a good target, there's no quick fix.

Calorie counting is not a quick fix, you can fit into your life better, losing weight too fast is not always a good thing! Get yourself on mfp and start thinking of cc as a lifestyle change not a diet!!

Good luck x

I concur with Wish. You need to eat what you are supposed to, not starve yourself to a quick weightloss, and very likely put it all on again.

And you can't really go by what someone else is having calorie wise... everybody is different... just because someone is on x calories doesn't mean you are

Back