Fed up!

Willbeyummy

Not had a movement on the scales since friday! Im one of them that needs to see it dropping or i give up :-( im week 3 , need my body to catch up so i can see the weight loss and it can keep me spured on iv not got a lot of money so would hate to not lose in a week and have spent £38 for nothing :-(

Mine have stayed the same to. Im w3 x

Thanks ladies , its so frustrating isnt it! Im hoping itl catch up and i can go wow! Worth sticking at it! Really wanted to be in 14sts on thurs (wi) or at least sat (my official completed week!) 6ib to go so doubt il do it :-( x

Stick with it

image-2359590640.jpg

Love that pic its so true! Just disheartening lol! Im not giving up im 21 the amount of rubbish i have dealt with proves to me i am a fighter!!! I will do this i will suceed! Just need help and encouragment :) xx

i know what you mean, and i was the same when i first went on this diet, is this week been a TOTM week etc. Just think in bags of sugar what you have lost its a major amount you have done so well dont give up

Gem xxx

I always found week 3 the hardest too, one thing my cc told me was to gather tins etc in a bag to match the weight you have lost and see how heavy it is :)

Have a look at a few people's signatures and you'll see that a week or two of low losses is often followed by a big loss the next time so stick with it - you can't do any more than you are at the moment to lose weight so it will happen!

I didn't lose any weight last week for four days, then lost 4 lbs in three days. Stick with it!

x

our bodies are funny things could just be water retention. It will pass this is an amazing diet.. i am a foodie holic and i lost 4 stone before it can be done :0)

Chin up and keep going strong, dont give up xx

I cant see signatures on my phone :-( will try n look on safari soon,
Im so determined not to give up i want to win this weight battle and be in control instead of food controlling me! Thank u all so much it means alot xxx

Not had a movement on the scales since friday! Im one of them that needs to see it dropping or i give up :-( im week 3 , need my body to catch up so i can see the weight loss and it can keep me spured on iv not got a lot of money so would hate to not lose in a week and have spent £38 for nothing :-(

First of all, £38 is cheap! :D

Secondly, you will have weeks where you don't lose much. You may even have a week where you gain, despite being 100%. Scales can't tell the difference between bone, flesh, fat, muscle and water - fact. So you may lose 3 pounds of fat but retain 3 pounds of water - so the scales don't show that you've lost an ounce. That, unfortunately, is just how it goes, not just on Cambridge but every diet.

If you have a week where you don't lose according to the scales, you won't have spent £38 for nothing. It's just that the weightloss won't show up until the next week (or even the week after, sometimes - ask Mrs FatBum or Spangles :)).

Hang in there, hun. If you're doing the diet 100%, the fat is melting off you, promise. x

Thanks hun! £38 is alot to me adding it on top of my food shop lol my food shop was £40 a week for 4 people lol its now £30 plus £38 cd lol x

Thanks hun! £38 is alot to me adding it on top of my food shop lol my food shop was £40 a week for 4 people lol its now £30 plus £38 cd lol x

Sorry - should've clarified. :) £38 is cheap for a week's worth of Cambridge goodies. I pay £40 (and that's considered cheap too!).

Oh lol!! Im really determined atm just get really down sometimes :-( c

Oh lol!! Im really determined atm just get really down sometimes :-( c

I know, hunni. :bighug:

But it's all going to be worth it, okay? :winner:

Yeah il get their, im positive thurs-sat. Struggle getting on 100% mon-weds lol sundays i about cave x

Mine is fab i pay £38 and get spares lol x

Back