Fed up :(

Cherrypie

Been doing this 2 weeks now and I'm not sure i can cope. I'm doing fine at work when I'm busy and just have a shake for lunch and have a bar throughout the day. The major thing is I HATE the soups and starting to feel the same way about the bars. I am losing willpower as the thought of eating the soups is making me gag. I have loads left coz I bought loads :( this last weekend I just couldn't cope and end up having low fat meals, salads chicken etc. and now tried to get back to it today and had my shake but only managed about a quarter of the bar. I'm sat here starving at the moment but the thought of the soup is worse than not actually eating anything. The weight was falling off and I was doing well and I need to continue but just don't know what to do :(

oh sweetie :-( I don't think you should torture yourself any longer. quit Exante, bung your leftovers on ebay (not supposed to but there's loads on there) and try something else. maybe a low carb, low cal DIY diet might be better for you? or Atkins? something where you get to eat real food, but sticking to a LCD method? it's harder to stick to it if you don't like the food packs, make an informed decision and you can make it if you find the right path. good luck honey x

Why not do Working Solution? You get a meal a day (something to look forward to) and you can have three shakes or whatever combo you want too. I've gone right off the soup and always hated the bars. I'm trying the Tesco ones atm (nice I think). I only ever plan to do this diet 2-3 weeks at a time as I like eating something with a crunch too much.

Cherry,

i hope your ok... How come you don't accept private messages? I tried to message you there

I think it's because I only come here on my phone, when I just tried to accept your friend request it told me I can't as I'm on my phone :(
Thanks guys, gonna think about it and try to do it over ther next few days and see how I go :)

you cant do private messages as you dont have enough posts, I think you need at least 50 (maybe more) before you can use that.

Oh I see :) better get writing then :)

Lol get to 50 posts already!! Lol

How your ok! Do you like the shakes ok? Have you got a tescos near you to get some of the ultra slim bars? They are really tasty!

Yeah I do like the shakes (apart from vanilla, but im going to try that again today) and I keep meaning to go to tesco, we only have a little tesco express so not sure if they will have them in there, will have to hunt them out! I just know that I need to get my enthusasium back after this weekend. I ended up having 2 slices of my boyfriends pizza last night coz I was just feeling so down and hungry! I think I just need to force the bars down me and try again with the soups. I just can't stand the thought of them! Wish I had just bought all shakes now and pasta carbonara. I think I may have worked myself up about them so much they might not be that bad, pick myself up, give myself a slapping and sort my life out!!!!!

Working solution might work well for you. I don't mind the shakes and bars but never really fancied the soups. To be fair I never had the exante ones but was put off by the Cambridge soups! When on Cambridge I did 6 months of nothing but chocolate!!!

I do working solution as I changed job this year and don't have a car and get myself to work going up concrete steps and over a hilly field, when I was only on total solution I kept feeling 'woozie' and like my legs were lead, just like I needed a little bit more. I sit in an office with vending machines and sweet boxes but knowing I am looking forward to a little meal stops me getting off track and find it helps me stomach the whole concept

Thanks :) I just for think I have the will power for ws. If I have a meal it will be unhealthy coz it's easy, that's always been my problem :( just going to write this week off and start again tomorrow properly and make sure I stick 100% need all you guys support!!!
Oh and I searched high and low in tesco and couldn't find the ultra slim bars, what are they by? Xxx

They're beside slim fast in the medicine aisles. I'm only on day 1 but starting after being ill for days so compromised with my hubby and had porridge for breakfast and lunch and just had the pasta carbonara with a small cooked chicken breast and some micro green beans. Was surprisingly nice, 150 extra cals instead of the 400 allowed on working solution and less than 10g of carbs. Took less than 10 mins to make and actually looked and felt like a plate of food

If I'm hungry which I often feel I will have a couple of scrambled eggs on a night before bed, keeps me in ketosis and fill me up. Otherwise I might have salad with a protein, I choose every day if I'm going to eat. It usually depends on if I'm having a stressful day. It might slow my weight loss by a couple of pounds here and there but it's better than to fall off the fat wagon for the millionth time!

Yeah I think it's good that on exante we have the option to have the meal if we want!

I must admit I have always liked the strictness of having nothing but the shakes but at the end of this month his parents are coming over and I know I don't have to worry about refeeding before we go out for our birthday dinner because I can have a high protein low calorie dinner! So it is nice to know if you really need it you can have it!

Just stock up on some chicken and frozen veg and have the chicken portioned out in the freezer so if you get desperate you can defrost it and cook it!

Back