FED UP !!!!!!

babyboosweets

Since coming back from holiday over a week ago i have come back on the forum and made a few comments on certain threads but dont seem to be getting ANY aknowldgement back of anybody its like im invisible!!!!! Im really thinking about not bothering with the forum at all anymore it would be a shame but if i have done something wrong i would rather be told than ignored!!!!

dont be silly!

ill talk to u!:D

so where abouts are you from babyboosweets?

Hey hun dont be like that! have you posted on other peoples threads? You have done nothing wrong whatsoever dont think like that. just come on here and shout OI we will all soon jump lol
Cheers up hun nobody is intentionally ignoring you xxx

Since coming back from holiday over a week ago i have come back on the forum and made a few comments on certain threads but dont seem to be getting ANY aknowldgement back of anybody its like im invisible!!!!! Im really thinking about not bothering with the forum at all anymore it would be a shame but if i have done something wrong i would rather be told than ignored!!!!

Hi babyboosweets,

I am very sorry that you feel this way but you have to be pro active yourself in order for other members to know you are there.

I see from your post count you have done five posts including this one since you got back from your holidays five days ago and they were all within other threads apart from this one.

I don't see anyone ignoring you deliberately.

As like now if you feel you need help, support or share your feelings you have to start your own thread and if you need help ask.

Love Mini xxx

Hi babyboo

Don't take it personally hun, I am always talking to myself lol. Keep posting and keep positive x x x Hope you had a good holiday as well x

I hash away to everybody,if they answer,then great,most times they do,I join in to threads,dont post alot of me own but find it great support.Cheer up and keep posting,we are all here!:)

sorry hun ive only just noticed that you are back so how did the holiday go ,only 2 lbs on thats brill i put 4 lbs on and then lost that and another 2 lbs its proberly just water ,so have you restarted the LT im on day 9 today i went back into ketosis on day 3 i think its is quite hard restarting but you know what is coming so it isnt as bad as the first time

I dont talk to ya because ya from Bradford and dont support Leeds:p Only kidding pet I just dont like ya name:p NO really only playing I cant think of anyone that would purposly ignore you I for one certainly would'nt we need more Yorkies to fight off all these Mancs;) Do worry we all get on loads here and your part of it......So can I have a cuddle now:hug99::hug99:Ta is that better, go on giz a kiss then XXXX

You have to butt into others threads. No one would intentionally ignore you. We will all drive you crazy now...you'll get ten replies for each question LOL.x

Back