FED UP!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Hey all,
I no where i can come to have a moan,i have been working at my job for nearly 4 years now.
Just fed up the more i do the less i get,i get spoken to by the boss like c**p and i done think i deserve this,i am basically running the place,when he goes away dont even ask if i can work at sat just tells me!
So now i h8 work and just wanna tell him to poke it,so today i have been thinking do i look for a new job and not be unhappy?
I run the whole thing and get treated like s**t why me?:confused:

Definately either tell him you are unhappy and see what he has to say/offer or look for a new job - in my opinon you spend far too much time there to be unhappy

Gem ive been at jobs where ive been treated like muck and truthfully even when iv spoken to them about it they carry on........because they think they can just carry on.

So ive just left and given myself a new start.

Dont take any crap hun, if your that unhappy then cut your ties and tell your boss to go fist himself - providing you have a job too go too! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well i was gonna just pack my stuff yesterday and go,but i still need the money so i will wait till i have a new job!

Definitely wait until you have a new job in the pipeline, there is no sense doing yourself out of money and adding to your stress over them.
Put up with it until you have something else sorted and then politely explain that you would have stayed if it hadn't been for their total lack of consideration concerning rotas and the poor treatment you received despite the mountains of work you did on their behalf.
The feckers!!! ;) x

Back