fed up!!

jellybeans

ok well its my 10th day on lipotrim and im starting to feel very fed up and boring not that you need to eat and drink to have fun (yeah right)
my breath smells awful :( and um ........:eek: im full of wind how lovely lol
just roll on friday for wi :)

Lol hang in there!!

Yup you dont realise how much your life revolves arround Food and drink until you do a diet eh??

Stick to it chick!! its worth it!!

I've been sick today and off work (not LT related) so felt even more down in the dumps. Wasn't in form for having anything to 'eat' so didn't take my first shake til after 4pm and that only cuz i felt very weak.

I was really tempted to eat something today (i know it's only day 4) but thankfully found the will power to stop myself. I also seen a gorgeous wedding dress in one my wedding books that i've fallen in love with! Got to keep going!

Don't know what i'll be like after 10 days but if you can keep it up stay on it and you'll be happy with the results!

I was really tempted to eat something today (i know it's only day 4) but thankfully found the will power to stop myself. I also seen a gorgeous wedding dress in one my wedding books that i've fallen in love with! Got to keep going!

Don't know what i'll be like after 10 days but if you can keep it up stay on it and you'll be happy with the results!

I'm glad you didn't give in to eating today.You could be in ketosis today or tomorrow so it would have been a real blow.
I hope you get well soon hun :D

I'm hoping i will be soon as then maybe the bad hunger pains at night will ease a bit.

Oh I so remember those from my last time on LT. So far haven't got them this time. But they were so bad that they woke me at night! Hot water bottle helps them!

But on a brighter note....my desparate headache from yesterday has finally gone!

Oh sorry.....meant to say .....hang in there jellybeans. WI fri will motivate you!

Oh I so remember those from my last time on LT. So far haven't got them this time. But they were so bad that they woke me at night! Hot water bottle helps them!

But on a brighter note....my desparate headache from yesterday has finally gone!

Thanks for the tip. Thankfully the hunger pains aren't as bad as last night! :)

I so felt like this yesterday if it wasnt for a friend i think id have given up I felt awful all day, sickly and felt like crying. Im so glad I didnt as I feel so much better today. Im sure this diet is going to give us lost of down days but we can get through them :) I have pinned horrible pictures of myself around the house and its really helping keep me motivated lol

Keep going jellybean!
My breath's not exactly delightful either (day 6) but drinking lots of water helps as does having a quick mouthwash rinse. I've got a mini handbag sized bottle (99p from Boots) ready for when i go out and have to get close to people :D

I guzzle sparkling water at night, it helps a bit. Just think about the stomach shrinking and the internal body fat being burned into energy for you! Imagine that is the feeling you have, not hunger, but fat burning. I can say that when ketosis kicked in i was delighted to feel the pings of fat cells exploding into fuel for my body, and it was a visible difference in the mirror!

Back