Feed me seymour!

Day 17 and craving bread and cheese like there's no tomorrow! Weigh in on Wednesday but don't feel like I've lost anything :) i started the diet with other people from work but they've all bailed. I'm still cooking for the family and even pasta ( which I hate smells good) and one got any tips for curbing the cravings?

I feel like that too! Cheese is a big one for me! I have been dealing with cravings by trying to stay out of the kitchen... I made 3 tea time meals for the kids yesterday, so I only have to reheat, and we normally have homemade pizza on a Friday, but I bought some on offer at Tesco, so they'll have those then. That's the week sorted.
Although I did torture myself last night by making homemade falafel and homemade pitta bread. Smelled gorgeous! Sigh.

My family have never been so well fed lol! I've worked my way through the lorraine pascale cook book for them. Home made chicken Kiev tonight, which I can't stand so that's loads easier. I'm filling the time I would mindlessly munch with cooking but the not tasting is difficult. The girls at work ( who all bailed on the diet have made a pledge to eat boring non yummy smelling food in support lol)

You are doing a great job Tilly :)

Thanks daisy, I'm sat drinking my chicken soup wishing there was a crusty roll to go with it lol. Weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed :) how's your journey going?

Ovolass the pizza idea sounds like a plan, my o/h is going on the lipotrim as soon as he gets an appointment but in the mean time I think I might put him on cooking duty until all the cheese is gone! Lol

Now you're talking Tilly! I am going to sort out a few days worth of meals at a time, might even freeze half for the following week! So far I have my evening shake and make the kids pack lunches then, so I am not tempted to pick... And my eldest has even started taking it out of the fridge and putting it in both of their school bags for me in the morning. Result! ;)

keep your chin up tilly,i have days like that just gotta fight the temptation it will be worth it in the end x.

hi serendipitym we all have our little cravings for things hun,mine isnt so much food but a proper cup of tea lol with milk which i really miss, but determined to get the weight off and then i can have one lol.keep going hun x.

Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to the 12 st something range :) has anyone had a re-feed week then gone back to LT? It's my o/h and my anniversary soon and were going away for a couple of days so was thinking of taking a few days off so we eat drink and be merry and then crack on with the next 3 st I'm going to see the pharmacists for advice but wanted to know how if others had managed it

Guess I was really lucky, I took painkillers each morning for the first 3 days as a preventative measure but other than that I really didn't suffer at all, my friends who started at the same time really seemed to suffer through. I went into this with the mind set that I'm breaking addictions and that LT is the crutch to do it, it was the same when I gave up my 30 fags a day habit I used patches for 12 weeks and have never smoked after that. I'm looking at the weight loss in exactly the same way and it seems to be working for me. I'm thinking of eating thurs,fri and sat then back on the shakes Sunday but I'm gonna have a chat when I weigh in on Friday next week

:-( 3 glasses of wine and the chicken from a sandwich. Feel incredibly hungover and sorry for myself, 26days of tfr and I bugger it up now. Well weigh in tomorrow is something I'm not looking forward too. Can't even stomach the idea of my morning shake

AWWWWW......Tilly! i did a similar thing at the weekend as it was my birthday and my daughters 21st but after feeling really low and pissed off with myself for a couple of days im back 100% and feeling great again, the scales reflected my cheat at this weeks weigh in but the last few days back on it and the weight is dropping off again so keep you're chin up, none of us is perfect and slip ups do happen, just put it behind you and focus on the slim sexy future ahead of you hun!!

Thanks daisy.. I managed to get the shake down eventually, gonna get back on it and stop kicking myself (the hangover is receding at last lol) at least it was just a bit of chicken and wine and not the krisy kreme donuts that were also available.

Back