Feel better already :D

Oh right!!! Well all the butchers that do products have to be approved by sw, maybe u can call and see if there's a butcher near u xx

I hope I haven't done it wrong cuz I lost 5 1/2 lb. Mega chuffed and loving it. I won't be able to make my group next week because I'm on nights sat/sun/mon/tues so I'm going to a group on thurs :D how did u get on xx

Much the same as you really - 7lbs :D
I was chuffed to bits and decided that I hadn't really missed the booze and takeaways that much after all! I even forgave OH for carrying on as normal and munching away at the side of me :p

Just read your posts!
Im so pleased that you feel good its so nice to see!
I felt great the week after- especially without the red rings on my trouser line :)
It really does boost my confidence and lift my mood.

Good luck to you in the future- im sure you will do very well.

Regards

Ruth
x

Aahh thank u :D lesley that is fantastic. Today I've been the Trafford centre shopping with 2 skinny friends and for once I enjoyed going into "thin" shops!! Very bizarre!! Just kept thinking Oohh soon might be able wear that but then in topshop I was thinking to most things...even when I'm thin I won't wear that!!! For the first time ever I've brought something from miss selfridge... Ok it was only hair clips but still it's an improvement!!! Xx

haha I know what you mean about that whole 'shopping experience' :( I tend to do George (Asda), Evans and New Look and that's my lot - can't wait to do the skinny shop thing! :p

I've never been in half the shops at the Trafford centre so today has been an experience!!! Normally I order online just to avoid the nightmare!!! R u on fb Lesley!?!

well done!!! 5.5 off is fab!!! really chuffed for you!!! i'm off too trafford centre myself today for xmas work party dress....and one for once i'm not dreading dress shopping :) xx

So how's week 2 going? Well I hope :D I've had a bad day today but I'm blaming it on the snow - I just couldn't get warm or full. I gave in and had bread tonight and now want to kick myself! :(

Today has been good :D got up and had a friend stopping over so we had slimming world fry up!! Then I made sw leek and potato soup then we've just made sw quiche it was delicious!!!!!! Xxx

Brrrr - I'm shivering thinking about it! Well done though :) I'm afraid I'm tucked up on the sofa with my snuggle blanket! New batteries sorted for the Wii though so that starts tomorrow! :p

Well I've woken up and it's snowed :D going have a relaxing day today because my nights start tonight. Might go on the kinect later though before my afternoon snooze!!! X

Back