FEEL LIKE EATING

paula 36

Gold Member
OUR HOUSE SALE HAS JUST FELL THROUGH AFTER 4 MONTHS.wE WERE SUPPOESSED TO BE MOVING TO OZ IN A FORTNIGHT.iVE GOT MY MEETING IN HALF AN HR AFTER A WEEK OFF WITH EATING ON MY HOLIDAY.i FEEL LIKE NOT GOING AND GETTING A CHINESE AND A BOT WINE XX:cry:

nooooooooooooo go to your meeting.... even if it means getting the chinese and bottle of wine after it.... go to the meeting it will make you feel better hun!!

Soooo sorry your house sale fell through, everything will sort itself out hun

xxxxx

Aww Paula I'm so sorry that your house sale has fallen through.
I hope you feel better after your class.

:sigh:Sorry your house has fallen through how disappointing for you and so stressful but please do go to your meeting you have done so well big hug
36.gif

Hope you went & managed not to cheat! Its tough but part of the process (& for me the most important part) is learning to deal with what life throws at you but NOT cheating! I PROMISE when you manage it the feeling of achievement is fab! When you get a munchy day try the thai chilli popadam - its yummy and nice & chewy when you want to feel like you've eaten something. Big hugs & let us know how you get on :)

hi thank you so much for all your replys.I went i was so pleased that i did i spoke to my counciller and the rest of the group.I feel better than i did earlierxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Paula - So sorry to hear about your house, how upsetting. I bet you'll end up finding somewhere even better though. Well done for not giving in and for going to your meeting, I bet you feel really pleased with yourself today. It is always such a triumph when you stamp on old habits and the feeling the next day of succeeding is like nothing else.

Hope things work out for you next time, house buying is so stressful!

Hope you are feeling better today, and sorry to hear about the house sale. Have been there and sort of feel your life is on hold and at the mercy of others for a while. Mine eventually worked out, so I am sure your will too.

Try to keep on the straight and narrow, I know it's even harder getting back on the wagon once fell off!!!

Well done for going to the meeting

Sam

When my house sale didnt go through I was gutted but just after that someone rang to say that flat I was guzzumped on was now available & did I want it! I now sit blissfully happy in the same flat 8 years later! Hang in there and hope you feel ok today!

Back