Feel like giving up im not losing any more weight

Pinknails2012

Gold Member
And im basically the same as 2 weeks ago? I have been naughty a few times but not to the point were ive had a binge day and gone over my syns evreyday, just feel like giving up :(
maybe im eating too much, i do eat my superfree fruit and veggies, i love my jacket potatos maybe im eating too many? Im so used to not leaving food on the plate i aways clear my plate when i know i shouldnt.
for example lunch i had a jacket potatoe the size of my fist, a tin of tuna in spring water, a few beans, some spinich and cucumber, i ate the whole thing rather than eating 3/4 and stopping when im nice and full, does anyone else have this problem?

Oh and i aim to drink 1.5 liters usually 2 though everyday, and also i drink at least 3 cups or more of tea a day with skimmed milk and sweetner, des this have any effect?

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/289679-my-ee-diary.html

This is my diary

You will notice at first i was scared of carbs, i still dont eat any bread but i gradually started eating potatoe, and ryvitas or weetabix as a hex b

First off, by the description of your lunch it doesn't sound to me like you're eating enough of the 1/3 superfree.

Also, you admit you've been "naughty" on the occasion. What do you class as naughty? Maybe instead of giving up, you should focus on just having a 100% on plan week, without cheating/being naughty, and I'm sure you'll see a loss.

Juggle things up a bit. If you're eating pretty much the same thing day in day out, your body can get stuck in a bit of a rut. Try mixing things up and trying new things. Change you hex's daily to re-jig your body a bit.

Where will giving up get you? Going from your stats you've lost 6lb, that's almost half a stone. I'm guessing if you quit, that would be straight on, and even maybe more! Why not give it another week, and give it your all? See how you get on.

Thanks for replying
I dont want to give up as my will power hasent failed me yet lol just feel a bit down
Yeah im defo gonna try have different things for hexs
i do try to eat as much veggies and fruit as i can but will try and maybe plan meals for a week then i know what im doing
im going to be 100percent this week see if it makes any difference
also im planning to join a gym as i dont feel safe walking about the park lol

Pinknails2012 said:
And im basically the same as 2 weeks ago? I have been naughty a few times but not to the point were ive had a binge day and gone over my syns evreyday, just feel like giving up :(
maybe im eating too much, i do eat my superfree fruit and veggies, i love my jacket potatos maybe im eating too many? Im so used to not leaving food on the plate i aways clear my plate when i know i shouldnt.
for example lunch i had a jacket potatoe the size of my fist, a tin of tuna in spring water, a few beans, some spinich and cucumber, i ate the whole thing rather than eating 3/4 and stopping when im nice and full, does anyone else have this problem?

Oh and i aim to drink 1.5 liters usually 2 though everyday, and also i drink at least 3 cups or more of tea a day with skimmed milk and sweetner, des this have any effect?

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/289679-my-ee-diary.html

This is my diary

You will notice at first i was scared of carbs, i still dont eat any bread but i gradually started eating potatoe, and ryvitas or weetabix as a hex b

Looking at your diary makes me feel starving. For gods sake eat some food! A handful of blueberries & a yogurt is not a breakfast. It's a snack. Some days you aren't even having the yogurt.

A JP the size of your fist is a normal size JP - unless you are a giant of course. Eat the whole thing if you're hungry!

Try making your own Chinese style chicken - it will be lower in syns.

And FYI - eating some ham, ryvita & an apple does not constitute being 'naughty'

Lol! No i guess it doesnt, but when you get out the habit of eating late at night evrey night ( i used to eat late evrey night, cheese on toast, supernoodles, chocolate, crisps anything really) i was doing it out of boredum.
Now i dont do that it just feels wrong i guess, im defo going to try a few more of the sw recipes too! Most of them sounds yummy.

Looks like you are not eating enough. I bet i eat 5x that a day. I also find with fruit i keep away from banana's, grapes, nectarines(about double cals of peachs) well to be honest the only fruit i eat is blueberries at the minute. I find it makes my teeth feel weird when i eat loads of fruit. You could try eating more in the morning and gradually have less as the day goes on. I have a sachet of porridge with 2 tsp of sweetner 1/3 tsp cinnamon 170ml semi-skim milk and half a hand full of blueberries in (before you cook it) for my breakfast most mornings and that gets me off to a good start. I have around 5/6 meals a day but smaller portions (still quite big) and probably have more or equal super free food to free food.

Dont give up you can do it just stick to plan 100% for week and see :)

CraigA said:
If you use the golden syrup porridge sachets with the blueberries in it tastes just like blueberrie muffins :)

I think you have to syn the golden Syrup ones. Only the plain ones are a healthy b

I think you have to syn the golden Syrup ones. Only the plain ones are a healthy b

Im sure on slimming world website it said you could have the golden syrup ones but i can find it now. I only use the plain ones now but for the last 34 weeks ive used the golden syrup ones but not had the ryvita it says you can have with it and ive lost weight every week although i was massive so it probably didnt make to much of a difference.

Im sure on slimming world website it said you could have the golden syrup ones but i can find it now. I only use the plain ones now but for the last 34 weeks ive used the golden syrup ones but not had the ryvita it says you can have with it and ive lost weight every week although i was massive so it probably didnt make to much of a difference.

I can only find the original one, not the golden syrup one on the site.

I susepct you can probably get away with it if you syn the extra caloroies, as the Golden Syrup one will be higher in calories (thats why its not a Healthy B). So an Oats so Simple original is 5 syns, a Glden syrup one is 6.5. If yous used it as HEB +1.5 syns I imagine it would be okay.

I can only find the original one, not the golden syrup one on the site.

I susepct you can probably get away with it if you syn the extra caloroies, as the Golden Syrup one will be higher in calories (thats why its not a Healthy B). So an Oats so Simple original is 5 syns, a Glden syrup one is 6.5. If yous used it as HEB +1.5 syns I imagine it would be okay.

I never have my full quota of syns so i think i would have had it covered. i normally use aldi ones as there loads cheaper think they are + 2 syns looking at the back of the packet.

Back