feel like im always hungry

sona1980

Gold Member
and cant seem to stay within 1200 cals!(not going over by too much but still!)
is it just me? i feel like im hardly eating but still going over 1200 cals!! aagghh..

have only been taking xenical with evening meal... only have 2 left...

scaled tipped at 12:9 this morning... but also came on this morning aswell... hope thats related or else im just gona cry!

Maybe you are using your 1200 cals on foods that are not filling enough to satisfy your appetite. Are you eating enough carbs?

Abby u started xenical on my birthday =]

What i try and do is eat as much vegies as i can with my meals or salad low in calories but fills you up. Also are you drinking enough water? I think its about 15.ltrs a day not sure tho.

Ahh ... My xenical birthday, your real birthday!

Sona, i find that lots of snacky stuff is high in cals but not very filling. Try and stick to cooking from basics, and adding lots of veg as red suggested.

Apparently most of the time when we think we are hungry we are actually thirsty, have a couple of glasses of water instead of snacking and make sure your meals are substantial and full of good things like veggies. Make some veggie soup (homemade) , I make cauliflower and leek, give it a whizz with a stick blender and find it really fills me up and has little or no calories in it. Good to snack on if your feeling peckish.
xx

Are you sure you're eating enough? 1200 calories doesn't seem like enough a day to me. I eat 1500 a day and the diet has been working a treat, one fortnight I cut down on that, to about 1200, & I lost nothing at all. Maybe try upping your calories.

I would have to agree with VixB, maybe your body just needs more calories, I rarely go below 1300 as I would be starving and this has to be something you can live with for life rather than a quick fix that leaves you wanting more, I also eat around 1500 a day and it has slowed right down, only lost 6lb last month but hey thats still 6lb less than the month before so I'm happy. Don't be too hard on yourself.
xx

Have you tried eating a large healthy salad as an appetiser. Its low in calories (be careful what dressing you use) but you can have quite a lot on your plate.

can we get a glimpse of a food diary, to be honest i prob eat the same for brekkie and lunch every day and go different for dinner, but you want to be looking at fat not calories so much. xx

Back