Working Solutions feel like Im over eating on my one meal a day is that normal

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
I feel like Im over eating wen i have my one meal a day, was ment to go to a Toby carvery tonight but it got cancelled so i had a chicken breast mushrooms and swede & carrot mash which i made from scratch i didn't have a huge portion but i felt like guilty eating it and don't know why :-(.

no dont feel guilty, just enjoy your meal :) im doing ws too and look forward to dinner x

Yeah thank u, its weird that i feel guilty after eating it lol, must admit Im running out of meal ideas now x

im exactly the same, I feel so guilty afterwards. Im trying to stick to TS but I have the odd healthy meal when needed but it makes me feel terrible afterwards. But like lozoo said, try and enjoy it x

ooo I will have to remember about the swede and carrot mash when I start eating again. Sounds like a great low carb alternative!!

I'm not sure about swede but be very careful of carrots as they are quite carby... Actually I would think swede is to :( hopefully someone will advise.

Really i didn't know that :-(

Just googled and swede/turnip is 6g of carbs per 130g of swede... Approx of course. Not sure if thats a bad count?? Carrots are listed under higher carb veggies. Atkins info can help in matters like this. Sorry to of confused you :( if its any consolation I have confused myself lol

That's ok i think i will steer clear of them, its confusing all what u can and can't eat lol

Back