Feel like yelling YIPPEE !! And doing a happy dance !!! LOL !

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Catwoman, 30 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Catwoman

Catwoman Full Member

Just wanted to share ! I have had an AMAZING week this week... First, having lost 2st 4 lbs in 10 weeks, am now down to 10st 6lbs and 25.7 BMI. Am in size 12 jeans after starting at size 18 ! Also, went to my sons school for a PTA bingo night last night and won £5 and a Virgin Vie necklace worth £25 !! Just got my online lottery tickets for the week and won £18 on a scratch card ! OMG ! I am never this lucky ! I have had a stressy few weeks (son being tested for Cystic Fybrosis later today etc) so maybe things are on the up !!! Thanks for letting me 'vent' !! Victoria.x.:)

Happe likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Send some of you luck my way he he! I wish I had your spirit right now...but I cant cause Im on my way to work :-( He he have fun while it lasts!! xxx

4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

congrats on ya fab weight loss and all ya winnings :)

xxx

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Well done you and lots of good vibes for your son, too!

6. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

That's great news - I love hearing about when people are on a run of good luck ... hope it stays with you a while :)

Cath

7. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    long may your luck continue. great loss. well done x

8. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    long may it continue - ll is so expensive we need it!!

9. Tasty Tracey

Tasty Tracey Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on the loss, and a bigger well on the winnings may both keep going

10. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Well done and good luck with your sons diagnosis, fingers crossed!

11. Catwoman

Catwoman Full Member

THANK YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your lovely replies, I am still grinning all these days later !! The hospital went well, after 5 sweat tests (the first 4 went wrong) and a horrid blood test ( son is needle phobic so it involves him throwing up, passing out, wetting himself etc, not pleasant) over a period of 15 months (of worry) we SHOULD get the results this week. Fingers crossed for a negative result. Btw, love this site, has been my sanity and sanctuary for the past 11 weeks, so thanks everyone.:) Victoria.x.

12. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    I'm not surprised you are still grinning - well done on a fantastic weight loss and run of stunningly wonderful good luck. :D Your joy positively beams through your posts and is contagious! :D Hoping it continues and that your son is fine . Congrats again you deserve your happiness. X :D :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.