Feel like yelling YIPPEE !! And doing a happy dance !!! LOL !

Catwoman

Just wanted to share ! I have had an AMAZING week this week... First, having lost 2st 4 lbs in 10 weeks, am now down to 10st 6lbs and 25.7 BMI. Am in size 12 jeans after starting at size 18 ! Also, went to my sons school for a PTA bingo night last night and won £5 and a Virgin Vie necklace worth £25 !! Just got my online lottery tickets for the week and won £18 on a scratch card ! OMG ! I am never this lucky ! I have had a stressy few weeks (son being tested for Cystic Fybrosis later today etc) so maybe things are on the up !!! Thanks for letting me 'vent' !! Victoria.x.:)

Send some of you luck my way he he! I wish I had your spirit right now...but I cant cause Im on my way to work :-( He he have fun while it lasts!! xxx

That's great news - I love hearing about when people are on a run of good luck ... hope it stays with you a while :)

Cath

THANK YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your lovely replies, I am still grinning all these days later !! The hospital went well, after 5 sweat tests (the first 4 went wrong) and a horrid blood test ( son is needle phobic so it involves him throwing up, passing out, wetting himself etc, not pleasant) over a period of 15 months (of worry) we SHOULD get the results this week. Fingers crossed for a negative result. Btw, love this site, has been my sanity and sanctuary for the past 11 weeks, so thanks everyone.:) Victoria.x.

I'm not surprised you are still grinning - well done on a fantastic weight loss and run of stunningly wonderful good luck. :D Your joy positively beams through your posts and is contagious! :D Hoping it continues and that your son is fine . Congrats again you deserve your happiness. X :D :D

Back