feel nervous n sick

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mummy tummy!!, 10 January 2011 Social URL.

1. mummy tummy!!

mummy tummy!! Member

Diet:
    sw
    a bit dramatic but my first class n weigh in tomorrow Iactually feel physically sick.. im guess im pinning alot on this class and myself n really want to change .. im aso worried about how heavy i have let myself go.. currently size 14 at a push 16 which i get its not huge but it is big for me.. silly i know .. just sounding off here x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck hun I'm sure you will be fine :)
    xxx

4. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    you are undoubtedly not going to be the biggest person there so don't let yourself get worked up about it..
    there's nothing you can do about it so whatever you are, you are.. at least you want to change and are doing something to that end..
    be proud of yourself for that if nothing else..
    no one there will make fun of you and the only people there that know your actual weight is you, the consultant and whoever runs the scales, and that's usually another group member and the same person each week..

5. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Whatever the scales say it's only a starting point. The fact that you're going to class and starting the plan shows that you're in control and are doing something about it, so whatever the scales say, try not to focus too much on it as you can, and will change it.

6. Juddd_Judy

Juddd_Judy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1.5lb(11.68%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Agree with Jenny! It's the start of something wonderful and your pre-WI nerves will go after a couple of weeks. You'll start to love them! :) good luck! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.