Feel really sick!

leedsforever

Silver Member
Day 1 and already had a bar and 2 shakes , don't think I could stomach another shake! I don't even feel hungry just sick!! I went back on depo injection which has made me generally feel more hungry it runs out in just over 2 weeks and I am bleeding abit (TMI) wondering if it's all connected! I may have a salad, I'm not looking at doing it 100% just yet anyway as I have a busy drinking weekend! But I am concerned that I won't be able to do it at all :-( it's only half 2!! I found it loads easier before but was under alot of stress with a separation !!
I actually want to cry and not be at work!
Times like this I think I look ok I'd prefer to be happy than feel miserable and down like this :-(
What do you guys do to get through first few days?!

Xx

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (24.08.11-12 stone 10) 79lbs lost 25lbs to go!!

Awww sweetheart those first few days are awful have a high protein salad because as I'm sure you have read ketosis and drinking don't mix xxx don't beat yourself up reduce slowly :)

You can do this but diving I'm isn't for everyone x

Thanks Hun
I've done CD before but was alot bigger then and now I'm not sure whether I really want it enough to feel this miserable and I can't train either !! I've just spent £100 on all these minging shakes lol but least I'm not spending it on crisps and choc I suppose lol !! I'm still gonna have them but an evening meal too! Sorry to sound really negative :-( I'm sure alot of ppl like the shakes xx

You have already lost alot of weight and well done to you for doing so well. If you feel you cant handle TS then just do 2 meal replacements followed by a healthy low carb meal . Dont beat your self up sometimes we think we can cope with something and it turns out to be to much . Just do what you feel happy with im sure you will get to your goal weight eventuly . Good luck in whatever you choose :)

Thank you so much Rose , my original goal was what I weigh now and wondering if I'm being a lil adventurous with my 11 stone target! My bmi is just under 25 so maybe it's just not for me anymore. I feel loads better now but only cos I'm planning on eating later lol ! :) x

Hi Leeds
Sorry you're feeling so rubbish! Check out the thread on how people prepare their shakes if you don't like the flavours - personally I make all of mine into iced coffees and they're much tastier that way (does mean I've become a bit of a coffee addict for the first time in my life though!)
Also I split mine in half and have 6 little meals every day - especially when I first started if I had a whole shake (not so much the bars) I would feel a bit sick, I think because of all the vitamins and minerals. That wore off over time though. Also a drink of boullion helped if I felt sick because it was quite salty.
Good luck whatever you decide to do, you've done amazing to lose all that weight already! As you say you've spent £100 on them so see if you can stick to it with a low carb meal (or even 2 low carb meals) a day to start with - if you get into ketosis (which will only take 3-4 days if you keep low carb) then you might feel differently about it.
Good luck
LED x

Yep it does sound like WS is the way forward for you, that way you get to eat a protein/low carb meal everyday and also have 3 of the soups/shakes/ bars and you still lose. I really can't stand the soups at mo but am hoping my tastebuds will change as I have lots to use up. The shakes work better for me as an angel delight type pudding and choc one made like that tastes like chocolate cake mixture - yum. You've done so well so far, just go with what's right for you x

Thanks guys , the sickiness did wear off but I got a really tight chest by about 7pm , I then has some chicken and that Then opened the flood gates .. Wasn't toooo stupid but certainly not 100% really annoyed with myself , the fact I'm coming off plan weekend isn't helping my mind set I think . Going to be very restricted again today (no shakes) then just start from tues ?!? X

Hi Leeds
Starting properly on Tuesday sounds like a good idea - I think the first few days are really hard and if you know that you'll be stopping for the weekend I think it makes it almost impossible to get into the zone!
Enjoy the weekend!
LED x

Glad u began to feel better. Im on day one. I physically cannot face my soup. I have taken one mouthful and i just want to vomit. Its 4pm and I have had half a soup all day. Any tips. Next time shakes and bars only. BARF

yummymummy2bx said:
Glad u began to feel better. Im on day one. I physically cannot face my soup. I have taken one mouthful and i just want to vomit. Its 4pm and I have had half a soup all day. Any tips. Next time shakes and bars only. BARF

I think the best thing to do is little and often don't wait until ur so hungry you feel sick anyway!! It is defo all the vitamins etc! Keep going , drink lots of water (I'm useless at that) xx

Yeah but it does say about being a certain height and to increase it to 4. I was advised 4 on CD but only had 3 cos that's all I could get down me x

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (27.08.11 - 12 stone 6 83 lost 21lbs to go!!

leedsforever said:
Yeah but it does say about being a certain height and to increase it to 4. I was advised 4 on CD but only had 3 cos that's all I could get down me x

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (27.08.11 - 12 stone 6 83 lost 21lbs to go!!

I'm sure that is just CD exante you can have 3 whatever height or sex

Back