feel rubbish :(

shezam

Silver Member
So I had a full blow out last week, decided to just have a week off plan. Wasn't going to bother with weigh in on Wednesday past but then decided to go & was pleased to find id only gained 1.5lb :)
So back on plan first thing Thursday morning, although it wassup harder than expected. Thursday was fine, Friday was bad, crisps, coronation mayo baguette on a WHITE baguette & that was after having my HEb & HeA's.
So Saturday I thought fresh start, started fine, banana, apple, grapes for breakfast, carrot soup for lunch. Then partners wanted to go.weatherspoons for tea, had it in my head the hole way there to have sweet chilli noodles (1syn), not sure what happened when i arrived but before i knew it had an.8oz steak with scamp, chips & salad & I demolished the lot. On the upside I had it with diet coke instead.of wine lol.

So.... Woke up this morning feeling awfull, guilty & fat. Not sure if I should jst call a holiday from.weigh in on Wed, or just up my body magic & not have anymore syns from now till then.

Oh......partner has booked an Italian for Valentines day on Tuesday aswell :( its not going well..... Xxx

Ok Hun, life gets in the way sometimes. Time to start again and get stuck into the plan.
Get a meal plan for the week this morning. Look up the restaurant menu online and plan what you can eat. Get stocked up on fruit and veg if you need to.
And you need to go to class. If you take a week off you might not be up for going next week either!
Chin up.

X

Go to group, it will only slide into another week if you don't and you will get support and motivation if you go.

We all have bad days, falling off the wagon happens, but you have to get back on it, or a week becomes a fortnight becomes a month and then you will feel even worse than you do now.

ihavent signed up to it im trying to do on my own n get the books i need i will say im really good all day then comes 8oclock and im snacking on choclates and everything it depresses me i really want to stop it :( x

ginene said:
ihavent signed up to it im trying to do on my own n get the books i need i will say im really good all day then comes 8oclock and im snacking on choclates and everything it depresses me i really want to stop it :( x

Have you thought about going to the classes or do you have someone that you can report how much you have lost in the week to? I used to find that if I knew I had no one checking my weight that I'd just not bother weighing myself and then eating what I like.

Now I have told everyone at work I'm on a diet and every Thursday they all ask how I did and I find it really motivates me. xx

a lot of us have been there, if you can afford it the classes or joining on line can help. I follow it online as I couldn't make the classes and it's definatly helped me. It also doesn't help when you're the only one following an eating plan, especially with eating out. Also don't forget you can ask staff to leave off dressings, butter etc and changed chips for jacket potato. Not the same i know but every little helps. good luck.

I think the longer you don't go to class for the harder it gets. Just go and get it over with.

Just wanted to say we have all been there, just focus on what you wnted to lose weight for and hopefully the plan will get easier to stick to x

That's a good point from Donzstar. I too have told everyone I know that I'm doing sw and have told them to ask me each week how I'm doing, and also to not let me give up.... They have my authorization to bully me into going to class and keep on at me until I do!
I find this is a great motivator because I'd be too embarrassed to not lose weight or give up!
Maybe worth a try?

Stick with it, one or two slips are not worth giving up for as then you will be gaining anyway. Just get back on it and you will get there xx

I had that week last week and felt i should really give up, I'm not having a good week etc...I went to class, had put on weight but have stuck to it this week. Don't give up. We have all been there.

Back