Feel Rubbish!!!!

This is a great achievment. I felt a bit deflated the first time I was on LT because I was only avaraging 2lbs a week, but when I look back it was really good, i had complee control and as long as I didnt cheat i was guaranteed a weightloss. I hope the hunger has stopped for you, it must be hard work if youre feeling hungry... Make sure your drinking 3lts of water a day, that should stop the hunger and speed up the losses x

Just read further down your posts ... sorry about the hospital! Did they think it was anything to do with the diet. As I understand it LT is supposed to give you everything you need to stay healthy and NOT as my partner say 'just enough to keep you breathing'. Have a chat with you GP if you are worried, but I wouldnt have though it would cause a problem unless there was already some underlying illness. Good luck hunni, youre doing great x

OMG I just did exactly the same thing.....just read about your hospital visit....I am lucky enough to work were there are a lot of qualified EMTs and one of them is keeping a close eye on me - BP, pulse and heart rhythm have all been perfect for me since I started (ECGs weekly) like Iamreadyforthis said have a chat with your GP if you are worried xx

Had a chicken salad last night felt really weak after my episode on Friday I don't feel guilty as it really made me feel more energetic and better. Back on the shakes today hope I can get back on track!

Well done. That's great considering x :)

First of all, mimi well done for getting to week 3! I wish I was on week 3 as I know it means I would be even more lighter!! What are the top 3 biggest struggles for you at the moment (you can bullet point them - is it a specific food you keep obsessing over? is it a specific place you keep getting tempted? are you questionning your own abilities...?)

I have read here that although week one is the worst physically, week 2 and 3 is by far the worst mentally... but once you get into a month... hey ho you are in full ketosis and now all that fat in your body is years and years of donner kebabs, chicken burgers, fried chicken and chips, pizza, cola, chocolates, crisps etc all that you have stored for years and years being eaten away... if anything I imagine my fat as 20 years of junk food, and a horrible reminder/debt that I want to pay off straight away... this fat is my enemy and no matter how delicious any food is tempting me, I will not negotiate with my enemy!!! (yes you can tell i'm a bit of a drill sargeant).

Im struggling. I couldn't get to my weigh in because I was away for the week. Thankfully my sisyer is doing lipotrim and I have borrowed a couple of days worth of shakes from her. I haven't cheated at all but its wierd as my weigh ins kept me motivated for the week. I went to the chemist this morning but its closed until Monday! Its hard to keep going without the boost of seeing the weightloss x

Iamreadyforthis, well done for managing throughout the week! It's really good that you have your sister also doing it, you both need to remind each other and be strong and yeah I totally agree, I actually look forward to seeing the pharmacist, it makes me feel I am not alone (although the forum is fantastic) when I actually see her I just make lots of silly jokes and it feels like each week that has passed, another hurdle has been jumped... on monday it will be my 2nd hurdle jumped and then only 10 more hurdles! :D

You have enough to last you til monday it seems so that's good, and you know some people even see their pharmacists 2 times a month but for me personally, I like to see her write down the weight change aswell! Keep up the good work and hope the weigh in goes well

First of all, mimi well done for getting to week 3! I wish I was on week 3 as I know it means I would be even more lighter!! What are the top 3 biggest struggles for you at the moment (you can bullet point them - is it a specific food you keep obsessing over? is it a specific place you keep getting tempted? are you questionning your own abilities...?)

I have read here that although week one is the worst physically, week 2 and 3 is by far the worst mentally... but once you get into a month... hey ho you are in full ketosis and now all that fat in your body is years and years of donner kebabs, chicken burgers, fried chicken and chips, pizza, cola, chocolates, crisps etc all that you have stored for years and years being eaten away... if anything I imagine my fat as 20 years of junk food, and a horrible reminder/debt that I want to pay off straight away... this fat is my enemy and no matter how delicious any food is tempting me, I will not negotiate with my enemy!!! (yes you can tell i'm a bit of a drill sargeant).

thanks bubz for the support, today was such a bad day cos i ate a sandwich and its eating away at my head making me think that ive put weight on......its mainly at work where im craving most of the food and especially as i work in a care home i feel so drained cos i am so active and i cant eat anything. its not really any specific food that im obsessing over its any food and its a shame cos my first week i was always around food but was so motivated that I stuck to it 100% and now im scared cos im going to the pharmacy and im scared to get on the scales.......i usually get my whole months supply of shakes and now itll be 4 weeks on thursday. Is there any tips that will help me to get back into ketosis and stick to it? :cry:

Thanks so much x

thanks bubz for the support, today was such a bad day cos i ate a sandwich and its eating away at my head making me think that ive put weight on......its mainly at work where im craving most of the food and especially as i work in a care home i feel so drained cos i am so active and i cant eat anything. its not really any specific food that im obsessing over its any food and its a shame cos my first week i was always around food but was so motivated that I stuck to it 100% and now im scared cos im going to the pharmacy and im scared to get on the scales.......i usually get my whole months supply of shakes and now itll be 4 weeks on thursday. Is there any tips that will help me to get back into ketosis and stick to it? :cry:

Hey mimi, your welcome and i'm really sorry to hear about the sandwich :( but don't let it break you down, you just have to get back into the mentality that you will be starting the diet from day 1 and count again (this is what I would do) as letting yourself off too lightly might endanger you into unsafe waters. Just take it as a learning lesson, jump back on the horse and start a fresh.

Getting your supply once a month is certainly not a good idea! Is it due to working in a care home and shift patterns? I have worked in a care home before and I can empathise with you as I have had to help feed clients during a holy fasting month and that was challenging (seeing them eat all the most wonderful desserts in the world!) lol... what I would say is if possible, try see your pharmacist once a week or fortnight as it really helps, like I will be going for my weigh in tomorrow and getting my 3rd weeks supply, for me I will have 3 plastic lipotrim bags which I count as trophies and once I get to 12 plastic bags i'm going to stop lol

I put this on another post in a forum but i'm going to repeat it here just because it's so true, infact there's too little sayings that are so common, a bit cheesy, but very true... a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips! and... no food in the world can taste as good as the feeling of looking good! Keep at it, once you are at your ideal shape and you look in the mirror, you can go out and eat anything you want for a night (just a night!), go wear your nicest attire, go out with your friends and chomp away! all the sacrifices will be worth it and remember, tomorrow is a new day and after today this will all be history :) all the best

Hey mimi, your welcome and i'm really sorry to hear about the sandwich :( but don't let it break you down, you just have to get back into the mentality that you will be starting the diet from day 1 and count again (this is what I would do) as letting yourself off too lightly might endanger you into unsafe waters. Just take it as a learning lesson, jump back on the horse and start a fresh.

Getting your supply once a month is certainly not a good idea! Is it due to working in a care home and shift patterns? I have worked in a care home before and I can empathise with you as I have had to help feed clients during a holy fasting month and that was challenging (seeing them eat all the most wonderful desserts in the world!) lol... what I would say is if possible, try see your pharmacist once a week or fortnight as it really helps, like I will be going for my weigh in tomorrow and getting my 3rd weeks supply, for me I will have 3 plastic lipotrim bags which I count as trophies and once I get to 12 plastic bags i'm going to stop lol

I put this on another post in a forum but i'm going to repeat it here just because it's so true, infact there's too little sayings that are so common, a bit cheesy, but very true... a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips! and... no food in the world can taste as good as the feeling of looking good! Keep at it, once you are at your ideal shape and you look in the mirror, you can go out and eat anything you want for a night (just a night!), go wear your nicest attire, go out with your friends and chomp away! all the sacrifices will be worth it and remember, tomorrow is a new day and after today this will all be history :) all the best

lol yess exactley all them desserts and cakes in the care home make me weak at the knees but yess i think your right i need to change my mindset about food once again......so today is monday and ive got a day off so hopefully i should be ok to stick to this and so far so good i havent been cheating. is it three days for me to get back into ketosis? ive also tried drinking fizzy water with ice and its soo much more better and exciting than still water :) im hoping that it keeps me filled up and prevents me from feeling hungry.....thanks anyway

Well done Mimi, well you have lost 18bls already which is awesome so deffinately do what ever works for you. I told my pharmacist today that all the foods ive been craving I have been buying and giving to my mum or feeding her instead and she looked at me like this :eek: lol she laughed, but hey whatever kills your cravings do it! My poor mum isn't fat but she will be by the end of my diet lol I realise how much I am used to eating junk and crave it, need to get out of that mentality!

lmao thats what i do whatever i feel like eating, i feed to everyone else just to make up for the fact that i cant eat it haha....and ive got this weird habit of smelling food when i want to eat it and then somehow i dont feel like eating it after that....weird huh but who cares as long as im losing weight....ive gotto go to the chemist after 2 days and im dreading the scales cos i really want to lose more than 1lb cos i didnt really start the 4th week too good :/ anywayyyy ill post my results when i go on friday eek!

yep the food smelling thing is exactly what I do with my mum, it's as if i've eaten the food i'm glad I have someone that can relate to me! Haha hope you have lost weight and not been naughty as if you are expecting only to lost 1lbs I think someone has been cutting corners eh :p ;)

Back