Feel so guilty

honeypop

Gold Member
I've had a small meal for dinner. Chicken cooked in water, small potion of tomatoes an mushrooms cooked in water with chicken and bit of chilli powder.
I feel so guilty :( will I be ok. I'm had a shake for breakfast an lunch and 3 litres of water

The tomatoes could kick you out of ketosis but that small meal isn't really going to affect your weight loss or anything.
Dont feel guilty, it was just a WS day. Make sure you still have your 3rd pack too.

Oh no :( I just thought they were ok in small portion because they were on that sticky thread thing were all the foods where listed. If I have a third pack would that not up my calorie intake to much?

Yeah other people up in the recipe thread have asked about tomatoes before and have been told they're not ok.
Dont worry though, if you've only had a small amount they may not have any affect at all.

If you do a WS day you still have to have 3 packs so you get all your vits and minerals for the day.

Ok thanks ill see how I get on tomorrow :)

Hey honeypop,
I had a small meal yesterday. My folks had Sunday lunch for the family. I had 2 thin slices of roast beef, some steamed greens and a drop of gravy (which was made from the juices of the beef). I felt better for doing so, I plan to have a small crab-free evening meal every so often now :) So don't beat yourslef up over it. It is OK to have a small low-carb meal, what you had sounds fine except the tomatoes. But if you only had a little bit you'll stay in ketosis, you're doing brilliantly. Keep ya chin up hun :) x

Whoohooo I lost 2lb this morning still

Back