Feel such a fool

batlo8

Well, what a complete tool I am. I woke up in such a good mood today and felt thinner and more confident and, low and behold maybe even vaguely attractive. But as the day has gone on of course that little inkling of confidence has been trampled out of me as usual!
For the entire time I have had weight on me I have felt like a complete ugly loser, not believing that anyone in their right mind would fancy me. I have known my place in society and I have known who is and is not in my league. Then, along came the office hotty. Now, when I first started my job (I was a size 12) he fancied me, I knew he did cos everyone told me, but I had always assumed that he no longer did because of my weight gain. But this last few weeks he has been Mr charming, he has been sending emails with plenty of kisses, confiding in me, stopping me for chats in the corridor, smiling across the office and begging me to attend the xmas do and guess what? Like a complete and utter idiot I believed that finally, FINALLY someone fancied me anyway, despite the weight gain.
But today, over pops one of the other office girls for an innocent chat and it comes about that in fact, the office hotty has been asking me to go to the do because without me, my size 8, glamorous blonde friend will not attend. So if I go, he has a chance to get in with her. That is the same reason he has been chatting to me, because he is SO over awed by her beauty that he’s too shy to speak to her directly so was hoping I would pass on good reviews!
I feel like an idiot, a fat, disgusting waste of space idiot. What a fool I was to believe he would fancy someone as vile as me :cry:

oh dear god,,, i hate men that do that,, it angers me sooo soo soo much! I dont understand why they cant just go about their business without getting more people involved. it doesnt help that the girls would tell you that he fancied you....oh sweetie...:(

Alll i can say is from now on just think about number 1. Dont think about men as they must be programmed to bring us down just as we are feeling up! ( unless of course for you lucky ones you have found mr. right). Just focus on moving down the scales, and you will become more and more confident in yourself. each of us is gorgeous in our own way, you must remember that! ... i know it must hurt, but look how well you are doing! 17lbs down, think how good you were feeling this morning! dont let some lowlife bring you down babes... girl power wooooooo xxxx

Please dont feel bad he is just not worthy of you...You deserve so much better I was always big and still got plenty of boyfriends and met my wonderfull husband on holiday its what inside that counts I know you might not feel like that now but just keep going with lipotrim and you will see a new you emerge like a wonderfull butterfly emerging from your cacoon then you can see what a waste of your time this plonker really is KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK we are all there for you Linda

"I feel like an idiot, a fat, disgusting waste of space idiot. What a fool I was to believe he would fancy someone as vile as me"

Stop thinking like that right now!!!! (Did that come over as all masterful?? lol)

That man is a complete knobhead!!! You are a lovely human being, and can do without men that only want to have a trophy girlfriend.. That is so shallow!! Office hotty or not, looks may be the first attraction, but they are not what keeps a relationship going...

You stay on this diet hun, and in a few months time when YOU are the office hotty, you can tell him where to get off!!

People like him do not deserve a lovely person like you x x x

Batlo !! Why on earth are you letting a loser of a guy dictate to you if you are fanciable or not? Think about it , why would you want a loser to fancy you anyway? He may be nice to look at but he obviously hasnt got any maturity or integrity so why would you entertain him? You are better than him and should feel proud about yourself huni, once you start walking around like you fancy yourself other people will too ! Hugs xxxxxx

aww hunni chin up, anyone who cant see past weight is a loser anyway, and just think when you reach goal and then you can flaunt yoour new body and he will be the one feeling stupid not you.........

since being on this diet i have met my new man, am so in love and hes seen my old pics and recons hed still have loved me then, so not al men are like this babe, chin up, show em your better xxx

Hiya Nat.. Was wondering where you were.. You ok hun??? x x

Thank you so much for all your kind words ladies. I know I should not let a shallow idiot get to me like this but my confidence is so fragile at the mo.

I'm between thinking I'll not go to the Christmas do and that I will, being at LEAST 3 stone thinner and knock em dead! Thoughts? Xx

dooo itttttt!!! no question about it!!! you CAN do it! andd now even more so you can show that dude whos hotter!... wooo,, and your confidence once you get there will have grown alot!... no question about it...:) xxx

Oh sweetheart what a complete and utter ba8tard. I agree with everything that everyone else has said.......

Mr Right is out there and he will come along when you least expect it and he'll love you for who you are not what you look like but you've got to start loving yourself before anyone else will
love you!

I know that I'm one of the lucky ones in that my OH and I have been together nearly 20 years and, you know what, when we first got together he was the guy that everyone fancied and I couldn't believe that he actually asked ME out! But I look back now, with the benefit of the wisdom that getting to 50 brings and I think "why the hell not, I'm as good as anyone else out there"......and you've got to start thinking that way too....RIGHT NOW xxx

I agree with all the ladies posts above.... you dont want someone who thinks like that anyways hun... and most importantly, lose weight for you and your confidence, not for some bloke who is only interested in the superficial looks....

youre great, just believe in yourself xx

Some men are so shallow. he is not worthy of you at all.

big hugs, chin up you are doing great xxxx

Ok now stop it woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every single one of us hold beauty and somewhere out there is a guy who finds you the most beautiful girl in the world. You do not want an arse of a guy like him.

If i was you next time he stops to chat to you come right out and say "LOOK mate, why dont you just pluck up the courage and go and speak to ....... (insert the girls name there) instead of fannying around talking to me in hope i will pass on good reviews because thats never going to happen" ..... watch the embarassment creap over his face! Preferably try and do it whilst there is a crowd ..... nothing like revenge!! ;)

Now, you get and go to the christmas ball and wow everyone there with your amazing weight loss :) xxx

Firstly babe ya sure that its 100% true??
Secondly if it is - ya do realised what is inevitably goin to happen?....you are goin to FORGET this bleep and carry on with your diet and when you're the slinky size and regained your confidence n he tries to buy YOU the drink - plsss do me a favour n throw it over him! xx i find blue wkd would be a stain removers best friend xx

Well you lot have cheered me up no end on this thread :) cinderella SHALL go to the ball! And i will look amazing with my new bod and I tell you what it's god help him if he dares come on to me! Xx

That's the spirit.... You go girl x x

Back