Feel terrible have just cheated

Big Mumma

Hi I;m on my 5th week and have been doing really well and lost nearly 1 and a half stone. I feel really bad I made Lasagne for my boyfriend and his friends tonight and I was really good and didn't have any but they have just all gone out and I went to make my soup and the Lasagne was staring at me and I couldn't resist it, I ate it all!

I feel so disappointed with myself! How long will it take before I go back into ketosis??

All you can do is keep slugging the water and draw a line under it, dont think, well, Ive cheated once so Ill do it again. Just keep at hun and you will be ok

Thank you! I'm on the water now but just wish I could go back in time!

Will it take about 2 or 3 days? or will I be back in ketosis tomorrow?

I agree with everyone else hun, just get straight back on and drink the water. There is no need to take the stick and beat yourself with it. Most of us have been where you are at one time or another.

The MOST important thing is that you felt able to come straight on here, post about it and get some support.:D

Tommorow is nearly here.....:D

It really is different for everyone. As Vicky and Kazz have said, put it behind you, be more conscious of your water intake, and move on.

It might take 2/3 days, hun - but don't worry - it'll soon pass.

This is the reason why I try to throw leftover food out as soon as my kids put their forks down on their plates! Just toooo tempting!!! AARGH!!

We've all done stuff like that, hun - don't fret - you're normal. Just get back on that wagon and move on from it!

Thank you! I'm on the water now but just wish I could go back in time!

Will it take about 2 or 3 days? or will I be back in ketosis tomorrow?

Everyone is different hun so it's not possible to say how long. Some of us can knock ourselves out of ketosis very easily and others don't.

One thing for sure is that if you stress yourself too much about it you could make your mood lower than it is.

Please try not to. When I've done this I try to think about how I can practically avoid it next time. Maybe any leftovers can go straight in the bin and squirt fairy liquid on them immediately!!:eek: :D

Lacey...xx

Thanks to you all! I think I will just go to bed and will makesure that in future any left overs get thrown out straight away! I just hope it won't make me put on weight but my weigh day isn't until Wednesday so if I drink extra water and go walking everyday maybe it will be ok!!

Thanks to you all! I think I will just go to bed and will makesure that in future any left overs get thrown out straight away! I just hope it won't make me put on weight but my weigh day isn't until Wednesday so if I drink extra water and go walking everyday maybe it will be ok!!

I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll be pleased with your loss by Wednesday. Going to bed and drawing the curtains on it sounds like a very good idea.

Lacey..xxx

Back