Feel yuck......

Lynn_

On A Mission!
Day 2 of Exante and im feeling pretty rubbish, weak and a bit exhausted. I didnt expect to feel like this as ive been on a VLCD doing my own thing anyway, and it was pretty much low carb as well. I dont feel at all hungry which is good.

Just wanted to know how others felt on it at the beginning

first few days are the hardest, once ketosis kicks in youll feel TONS better. Hang in there :)

It always takes me 10 days to feel 'normal' again, and what I call properly 'in'.. but I am the extreme....

Keep going, you will start to feel better soon..

Lynn, the others are right, it will pass. I'm just starting over this week so I can empathise, and for me falling asleep is a struggle even though I feel tired. We can get there...stick with it.

Gx

Hi lynn
I felt the worst I've ever felt on a VLCD on day 2 when I restarted recently - terribly nauseous and pounding head - felt so bad was in bed at 7pm - next day still bit shaky - but now day 4 feeling great - so hope your feeling like this passes as quickly x
P.s can I just say inspirational losses

I also feel like c**p by day 2/3 so you are not alone but by the time ketosis kicks in you should be fine hang in there girl !:)

I also felt really rubbish the first few days but then I suddenly woke up one morning and felt SO much better. I think a lot of it is mind over matter but if you stick with it you will get there and be sooo glad you put up with the cr**py first few days.

Day 3 was much better, and im feeling a lot better today on day 4. Thanks for the advice everyone!

Back