Feelig a big bit downhearted :(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Back2Black, 4 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Back2Black

Back2Black Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I am not even at the end of my first week and I feel like giving up :(:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimBecca

SlimBecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    don't give up!! think about how brilliant you're going to feel when you get on those scales and see a loss!

think about how wonderful it will be to look in the mirror and like what you see! or about how you'll feel when you go clothes shopping and pick up your normal size out of habit and find that it's too big!!

don't give up. stay on track and stay positive. at least until the end of your week - see how you feel after getting on those scales :) x

Isis likes this.
  4. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi why ? Ate you hungry or emotionally hungry?
    Your start weight is near the same as mine was and in 3 months I've list 2 stone, so come September you'll be at least 2 stone lighter and near goal :)
    Or you could be 1-2 stone heavier :(
    what are you finding hard we could help you?xx

5. Back2Black

Back2Black Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Counting the points... my body wants chips chips chips and curry curry curry... :(

6. size102b

size102b Banned

Lol Hun we all feel the same , honestly, last week I made a low fat curry and had chips with it, the great thing ww let's us, it's all about making healthier choices. Ww curry sauces I love em, tikka masala korma... 2 points 1/2 jar add 1/2 a chicken breast loads of free veg and a portion if rice a few oven chips and it's a big meal in your points(please excuse spelling my iPhone wants to be funny ;) ) I'm struggling thus week big time so know it's hard But remember how much you want this. Have what you crave in tour points :)) xx

7. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    when i want lots of chips i weigh a raw potato 100g is 1pt i slice it into chips with the skin on and blast in mw for 5 mins to soften then onto a baking tray with some frylight spray onto them and some sea salt and cook in oven till golden.

and as for the curry tesco's do a value tin for 4p yes 4p lol and omg its to die for it's like the fruity style curry that fish and chip shops do and i think its only 4 points for a big tin so you'd only use 1 to 1.5 points on chips

so there you have curry and chips 4.5 points max

xx

8. slimmarach

slimmarach will be size 10

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st10lb(-8.63%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting, clean eating
    Hi. I know how you feel. I really struggled on my first week. I think it takes a little while for your body to adjust and get used to this new way of eating. I am in my 5 th week and am not saying i don't have cravings as i do..i even have dreams about giant chocolate bars lol ! But is definately getting easier week by week. Please try and bear with it , i promise it will get easier. Try and eat as many of the foods on your filling foods list as possible as this really does help. Stick with it hun, you're in the best place for support , these guys are fab. xx

Isis likes this.
  9. Back2Black

Back2Black Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I do hope I can do it xx

10. SlimBecca

SlimBecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    you can do it :) i bet your weigh in on sunday goes really well - that will give you the boost you need to carry on next week :) x

11. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can!! And there have been some brilliant suggestions of how to get chips and curry here :D:D

Stick with everyone here and we will support you to get where you want to be.

Isis x :)

12. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Don't give up! Whatever you fancy there is always a way to have it! Why not look at your fav meals and work out points and alternatives ready for those days that you struggle.

13. Hippngrvy

Hippngrvy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.43%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    YOu can do it; don't give up! I have been struggling to stay motivated for the past couple of months, and have now got back in to WW completely, and the loss when it comes to weighing in soon makes your cravings go away, at least for a short time! As the other said above, you need to look at what it is your craving and find alternatives, and lower point versions! I used to be a big Indian food eater on a weekend, and when I worked out what I was eating it was about 60points a take away! I then changed to Chinese, and opted for a mushroom chow mein at 4.5pts! I still feel satisfied, and yes, of course I miss my Indian but, with a few little sweet treats like a crunchie at only 3.5pts, or munching on half a packet of meringues (my fave!) I feel like I have had a really naughty meal yet it's come in at less than 8pts! Stay with it hun, you will soon get in to it! :)

14. Back2Black

Back2Black Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    thanks guys... first weigh in this morning..

15. *Leah*

*Leah* Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How did it go??

Just think about buying some new Jodhpurs, or a new toggi tee in a smaller size! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.