Feeling a bit cocky...

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
...but it's just so EASY this time around!! I can honestly say I've not felt hungry once yet - I had some tummy grumbling last night but that was due to only having had one shake up until 10pm - I forgot to have the others because I just wasn't hungry lol (Don't worry - had them before I went to bed)

I don't know whether it's the difference between Exante and LT or whether it just goes to prove how much having your head in the right place really is crucial when starting a TFR.

Anyone else feeling like this?

I've had practically no first week symptoms - had a slight headache the day before yesterday but I get headaches all the time anyways. Not feeling hungry, got my energy boost really early on and even went food shopping with my friend yesterday (I bought a Wii game - listed as £22 but scanned as £6 - bargain!!) withouth succumbing or even really feeling hard-done-by!

Maybe I'm just being smiled upon for once :)

Sorry for rambling but I'm just feeling rather super and wanted to share :D

How is everyone doing?

xxrbxx:rainbow:

Snap!

I think its more to do with being in the right frame of mind rather then what diet you are on.
If your hearts not in it then you cant really be botherd to put the hard work into having the water, the shakes, the weigh ins and it becomes a chore rather then something to look forward to mainly the weigh ins.

Glad that youre doing good, we'll be skinnie minis in to time!

I know that feeling.. but infairness its exactly the same feeling I had last time :)

what game was it you bought?

Thats what i'm feeling like,maybe its the few extra cals in exante????

I haven't felt like i'm on a diet at all it's ace :D

I definatley think its having your head in the right place cus Mellum is on LT and I was on LT the first time!

Ah glad to hear to are doing good sweetie :)

I too felt completly fine the second time around too - although cravings came quite bad after about 2 weeks but i still plodded on through :)

Its more than likely cuz you finally have your head in the right space and are really ready to do this :) xx

I suffered bad 1 st time and only had 1 bad day so far, that was more to do with not feeling well rather than being hungry. I am amazed at how well i am doing this time. I guess like the others say, we know what we are in for this time and we really want to lose the weight otherwise we wouldn't be back.
Its a great feeling but weird, bit like i'm cheating as it feels too easy, if that makes sense.? lol

it does completley make sense stinky!!

but hey were not!!

God.. hope i dont get loads of cravings in 2 weeks!!

God.. hope i dont get loads of cravings in 2 weeks!!

That's how i feel about next week as i have read a couple of times now that people really struggled with their 3rd week!:eek:

Yup - i began my second time thinking oh this is fine, just as easy as the first time but then i struggled a little a couple weeks in then as quick as it came it went again :)

...but it's just so EASY this time around!! I can honestly say I've not felt hungry once yet - I had some tummy grumbling last night but that was due to only having had one shake up until 10pm - I forgot to have the others because I just wasn't hungry lol (Don't worry - had them before I went to bed)

I don't know whether it's the difference between Exante and LT or whether it just goes to prove how much having your head in the right place really is crucial when starting a TFR.

Anyone else feeling like this?

I've had practically no first week symptoms - had a slight headache the day before yesterday but I get headaches all the time anyways. Not feeling hungry, got my energy boost really early on and even went food shopping with my friend yesterday (I bought a Wii game - listed as £22 but scanned as £6 - bargain!!) withouth succumbing or even really feeling hard-done-by!

Maybe I'm just being smiled upon for once :)

Sorry for rambling but I'm just feeling rather super and wanted to share :D

How is everyone doing?

xxrbxx:rainbow:

Hi Rainbow...I am the same, although do have the grumbly tummy most of the time, but it isnt uncomfortable!

I too havent really had the symptoms I had last time around!

I think it is what you say about your head being in the right place! I think positivity has a lot to be said and the fact that you are just willing and ready to get on with it until the end and not thinking what you cant have!! Definitely makes a huge difference.

Back