Feeling a bit lonley!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hey girlies..

:needhug:

Oh's in amsterdam for his brothers stag with a bunch of blokes iv never met and don't perticuarly trust to look after him :(

& now i'm feeling a tiddle bit lonley.

x

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:
Sending you lots of hugs to keep you going.

Maybe plan something nice to welcome him back with? I have a foodcentric brain (god help me) so I'd probably start studying the cookbooks to make a cake, but that may not be wise! Maybe figleaves.co.uk for some saucy undies instead. ;)

Well done on your fab weight loss, by the way. You must be chuffed! Try not to worry about the OH, he's probably engaged in all manner of incomprehensible male behaviour and having a whale of a time doing it! :p

Unfortunatly i skipped the options bit and went straight to a takeaway curry.. :( ah dear. I dont deal well on my own! lol

Aw thank you girls! .. im feeling better already knowing i have you lot!

.. He does like jam sponge.. Maybe i'l do that :D lol

I think im just feeling a little bit lost. maybe some retail therapy would help!

Oooh, retail therapy... asos.com have a big sale on at the moment, so do Dorothy Perkins I think, but be warned - once you get clicking things can get out of control!

That sound in the background? My bank account screaming. Must find willpower to resist clothing bargains!!

That sound in the background? My bank account screaming. Must find willpower to resist clothing bargains!![/QUOTE]

No no, i think that perticular one was my bank account.. ah, now i can hear yours!

on the upside, i have just finished filling out my forms for young slimmer of the year. I cant believe how many questions there were, half being the same but worded differently! writers cramp.. ouch!

im officially worn myself out with shopping and crappy friday night telly. Im going to try and sleep now without any sleepwalking or nightmares! - sad but it always seems to happen when he's not here or im sleeping somewhere unfamiliar. Fingers x'd for a peacful sleep!

.. and fingers x'd that he comes back in one piece sunday! x

Never mind, you were in need of some comfort food after all. X

, i have just finished filling out my forms for young slimmer of the year. I cant believe how many questions there were, half being the same but worded differently! writers cramp.. ouch!

Great idea Fern, you've done so well whatever happens you're our young slimmer of the year:)

I think it's lovely that you miss him! I'd love my OH to have a whole weekend away, when he went to see his sister last month he was only away 1 night! Bliss!
Mind you we've been married 37 years!

Great idea Fern, you've done so well whatever happens you're our young slimmer of the year:)

Aww thats super sweet, Thank you :) I don't think i'l make it, I'm smaller thats for sure, but im not small small and toned like some of the young girlies they put in the mags, but il give it a shot!

he was only away 1 night! Bliss!
Mind you we've been married 37 years!

Haha, Im sure if we had been married 37 years i'd feel the same! i used to love it when he stayed at his parents for the night so that i could have the whole bed to myself, but im so used to him living with me now that the beds a bit strange without him! plus the disruption to my sleep tends to set of my sleep walking and nightmares. :( but i made it through the night with neither! go me!

:) thank you for everything .. you lot always make me feel better!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back